Prologue

In a palace in another dimension from the Soul Society, a little boy was wandering around. He had short flat hair with some parts pointing up. His hair was white, white like his father's. His big curious eyes looked around the halls. His eyes was turquoise, turquoise like his father's. He had on a white button up shirt, white shorts that goes a little past his knees, white smart shoes and white socks. 

The boy skipped down the halls with a big bright smile. His skipping then turned to running. He ran down the halls, wanting to see his parents, but he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," said the boy.

"Good morning Toshiro," said a cheerful man. The boy, Toshiro, looked up. His turquoise eyes met pink eyes. The man has dark green hair and light pink eyes. He was wearing a black shirt, black trousers, black shoes and a white jacket with the Royal Guard symbol on the back in black. Toshiro grinned and hugged the man.

"Uncle Kenny!" Toshiro stated happily. The man, Kenny, laughed and bent down, picking Toshiro up. 

"How's my awesome Prince?" asked Kenny.

"I'm good! I'm off to see mum and dad," smiled Toshiro. Kenny frowned a bit before smiling. 

"Toshiro, do you want to go somewhere latter tonight?" asked Kenny. Toshiro's eyes brightened. He nodded super fast.

"Okay uncle!" smiled Toshiro. Kenny smiled and put Toshiro down. 

"Okay Toshiro. See you later, and don't tell your parents. It's going to be our secrete," Kenny said. Toshiro nodded.

"See ya, Uncle Kenny," smiled Toshiro before running off, completely missing Kenny's smirk. 

Toshiro ran into is father's office and saw both of his parents. His father had spiky white hair with his fringe almost covering his left eye. His eyes are turquoise, but are much darker then Toshiro's, and was filled with power and happiness. The Soul King had on a white jacket, zipped all the way up, with golden shoulder pads and the end of his sleeves were also golden. His trousers were also white, so were his shoes. He had on a bracelet, but the bracelet wasn't normal. The bracelet stored his Zanpakuto. Toshiro's mother had long light green hair that was braided. Since it was braided it was half way down her back, if she had it down, it would be down to her butt. Her eyes are bright blue and was filled with happiness and kindness. She had on a white short sleeved shirt, a light grey long sleeved top under the shirt, a white skirt that goes to her knees and white flats. She also had a necklace, but the necklace wasn't normal either. The necklace stored her Zanpakuto. 

When the two heard the door opened, they looked towards it and smiled.

"Toshiro, good to see you awake," smiled the Soul Queen. 

"Morning Toshiro," smiled The Soul King. 

"Morning!" giggled Toshiro. He ran into his mother's arms. His mother giggled and hugged Toshiro. His father smiled and stood up. He walked around his desk, to ruffle Toshiro's hair, messing his hair up even more. Toshiro giggled happily.

"Mum, dad, can we go out?" asked Toshiro. His father thought about it.

"I have no work to do and everything is done for the week..... ah, why the hell not," thought Toshiro's father. 

"Ren?" asked Toshiro's mother. Ren smiled and ruffled his son's hair, again. 

"I don't see why not. I have no paperwork to do," smiled Ren. Toshiro grinned and grabbed Ren's hand. 

"Hehe, he's still a child. No matter how many times he complains that he's getting into his teens. He'll always be our little boy," thought Toshiro's mother.