Saturday night (Bill Hader)

Y/n laughed, as she walked down the street with her friends and co-workers.
It was a Saturday night, and, as always, the entire cast was going to celebrate at the bar down the road, planning on getting wasted and regretting it the morning after.

They soon arrived at the bar, deserted as always at that time of night, and started drinking, someone more than others.
__

Bill was sitting alone in a corner of the room, watching as everyone was having the time of their lives. Everyone was having fun, except for him.

His eyes kept going to y/n, as she laughed with Cecily and Aidy, her best friends. Why was he there alone, if he could have been there with her?

"What's wrong, Bill?" said John, sitting down next to him.

"What?" Bill said, coming back to reality, "Oh, nothing..."

"Come on, man, tell me!".

He sighed, scratching his neck.

"...It's y/n..." he whispered, making sure that no one else heard.

"...Still like her, huh?"

Bill looked down at his beer, "yeah..."

"...I don't get it, why don't you go talk to her?"

"I-I can't, dude! What if she doesn't like me?"

John thought about it for a moment, "Well... ok, I've got it"

"What?" He said, confused,

"I know how you can tell her"

"But I don't want to!"

"I know, Bill, but you have to. You can't keep avoiding it!"

Bill sighed. "Ok then... what's your 'plan'?"

"Just go to her and get superdrunk"

"Wow, what a great plan" said Bill, sarcastically.

"Listen to me. You get drunk, both of you. And then you tell her"

"And why would that work?"

"Because if she says no, you can pretend you were just messing with her!"

He looked at her for a moment, admiring her from afar. Then he turned back to John.

"...Well, I guess I could give that a try... just, make sure to keep an eye on me, before I do something stupid"

"Don't worry, I will. At least I'll do something, since I can't drink."

"You finally decided to stop getting wasted, eh?"

"Yeah, man, I can't keep blacking out everytime"

He laughed, getting up from the chair,
"Wish me luck, dude"

"Trust me, you won't need it" said John.

"If you say so..." said Bill, patting his shoulder.
_

He waited a few minutes, and, when she was alone again, he approached her.

"Hey..." said Bill, sitting next to her in front of the counter,

"Hey Bill..." she smiled shyly at him.

"So... ehm... are you... having fun?"

She laughed, "Yeah, I am"

"Something funny?" he asked, worried that he'd already fucked up.

"Yeah... you" she looked up at him, smiling.

Bill blushed, looking at his beer.
"So, I was wondering...".

He was about to ask her if she wanted to drink something with him, but as he was about to speak, Andy came, clearly more than tipsy.

"Guyzzzz, how's going?... y/n! Come on, come dance with me!"

"Andy, I..."

"Come ooooon! Pleaseeeee"
insisted the drunk man.

"Sorry Bill, I think he's going to make something stupid if I don't go..."

"Oh, don't worry, I get it" he said, trying to mask his sadness.

"Thanks" she smiled, following her friend.

Bill watched as she walked away, and took a sip of his beer, trying to drown his feelings away.

"Didn't go as planned, huh?" said John, sitting next to him "I'm sorry, Bill"

"Oh, don't worry... I'm... I'm ok... I think I'll go home, I feel tired"

John, put a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him. "Ok, bud... just, don't  do anything stupid, ok? You still got your  chance"

"Yeah... don't  worry about it. See you on monday"

"See you on monday"

Bill took his jacket, left a tip for the bartender on the counter, and, after saying goodbye to John and a couple of other people, he left the pub.
__

He had already travelled a few blocks, walking alone for the cold streets of Manhattan, when he heard someone running behind him.

He turned around, and saw y/n jogging towards him.

"Y/n, what..."

Before he could finish his sentence, y/n had already stopped him, putting her soft lips on his.

At first, he couldn't believe it, and remained still, with his eyes open, but after a few seconds, he gave up, and melted into it.

He rested his hands on her hips, as she put hers on his cheeks, and, a moment later, around his neck and up in his hair.

They went on for what seemed to be forever, and neither of them wanted to stop.

When their lips disconnected, as they both needed air to fill their lungs, they started laughing.

"So, ehm... I guess John told you, huh?"

"Yes, he did... and you should really thank him" she giggled.

"Yeah, I think I will..." he said, smiling at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I was afraid you wouldn't want me... and you seemed really close to Andy, so..."

"You're so stupid" she laughed.

"I know" he whispered, kissing her once more.

A/N :/
Hey, it's me again :)
Hope this fluffy story was good enough!
Thanks again for reading ;)

-Franx