Xion X Leedo

~(Couldn't think of a name, sorry!)
Request by: LilyX356~

Monday

I'm so sick of Geonhak. I mean it. I say it a lot. But I really mean it. Today I was looking around for my phone, only to find out Geonhak has it. He wouldn't give it back. Until Youngjo hyung made him give it back. We are going to practice soon. Wish me luck is all I can say.

Xion went downstairs, seeing Leedo waiting for him.

'Come on, the others went already!'

'I don't believe you. Probably just another prank of yours.'

'Okay. You can go to practice on your own.'
'Fine by me.'

Xion left, the older following him.

                      Wednesday

Geonhak was more annoying then ever yesterday. He wouldn't leave me alone. He tricked me into going outside,then he locked the door so that I couldn't go back in. When I went back in, he wouldn't leave me alone. Hwanwoong hyung got him to stay away for a bit, but still. I'm sick of it. What does he want?

'Hyung, why is it always me?'

Hwanwoong looked at the younger, sighing.

'Dongju, you'll find out. I'm sorry he does this, but there's a reason.'

'Just tell me.. Please..'

'I'm sorry, but you will find out. Until then I'm not telling you.'

                         Thursday

I'm honestly so sick of this. Why must it always be me? Why not Keonhee hyung? Seoho hyung? Youngjo hyung? Why won't Geonhak leave me alone?

Great. He's coming. Bye for now.

Friday

Yesterday was a bit crazy. We were to have a concert in a couple of days. I spent Wednesday packing. Being on the plane today was okay, until I found out I had to share my room with Geonhak. And actually, once we got there. It wasn't so bad. I have to admit, Geonhak hyung isn't that bad.
I think.

Saturday

Yesterday I spent most of my time with Geonhak hyung. He's fun to be with. Except something seems.. Off? In the way he was acting. He seemed.. Sad. That's very weird for Geonhak. He's always happy, cheerful. I asked my hyungs what was wrong, but they didn't know either.

Sunday

'Why do you hate me?' Geonhak asked, scrolling through his phone.

'I don't hate you..'

'Be honest. I'm annoying, aren't I?'

'.. You were.'

'I was?'

'Hyung, your okay..'

'I'm sorry, Dongju.'

'Hyung—'

'Dongju. I did this because I have feelings for you.. I know you probably can't return them bu—'

'Hyung. I like you too.'

'. You do?'

'Yeah. I didn't at first. But. Now. I really do.'

'.. You—'

He didn't get to finish his sentence as Dongju pressed his lips against his.

(Sorry if this is bad, it's my first one shot. I hope you liked it anyways)