Chapter 8

Momo's POV:

Today is finally the day Jiro gets to see the dorms. she'll be sharing a room with me while she stays. we went over the plan for how we are going to arrange the set up of the room. I asked Jiro if I should get a smaller bed or not. "What if we shared one instead?" she asks. "I mean I am only staying for a couple days."

I loved the idea of sharing a bed with Kyoka. She always is so peaceful and vulnerable when she's sleeping. To keep myself from sounding too excited over the idea I say "That would be a good use of space...alright then."

I know that Kyoka tends to keep up her walls, and nobody could pass though. Then again, recently she did just tell me things she hasn't told anyone besides...Kamanari.

Honestly; Judging by what Jiro said, How could he be so cruel to her? What was his reason for his actions? I clench my fist at the thought of it.

...

It was dinner time and me and Kyoka sat down in the dining room to eat.

"How's your food, Kyoka?" Mother asked trying to make her feel welcome. "It's great Mrs. Yaoyorozu." Kyoka told her in response.

"Oh and you can just call me, Aimi. You're gonna live here after all." She stated. Jiro nodded.

"Do you have your things all packed and ready to go?" Father asked Kyoka.

"Yes; i'm super grateful thank you." She says in response.

"Of course." My parents say in unison.

...

We finish up dinner and put on our pj's. Kyoka is sat on the bed. Something's bothering her, i can feel it.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask gently putting my hand on her shoulder. "I-well, not really..." She says.

I can tell she was about to lie.

"I'm really starting to feel nervous about this. And don't get me wrong your parents are nice and I'm grateful, but I just don't wanna have to do the whole being alone thing..." She tells me.

"Hey...everything will be alright. I'm always a call away. Besides, we'll see each other every day at school. And as long as I'm around none of them will bother you when you come to visit." I tell her giving a sincere smile.

"You really are amazing...Yaomomo." She tells me.

"What?" I ask. "Me? What did i do?"

"You're always so helpful, kind and considerate. Not to mention smart and pretty. Basically a goddess." She tells me.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Definitely." She replies.

"So are you." I tell her.

"How? i'm literally garbage. My parents don't love me, everytime i open up i get crushed, i get bulli-" She starts to say.

I grab her face and place my lips onto Jiro's
soft yet chapped lips.

We pull away.

"Oh my god- i'm so sorry!" I say. I forgot to consider Jiro's feelings...What if i messed this up?

"I-it's fine, really. I-well I kinda liked it if I'm being honest." She admits.

"Me too." I say.

She smiles at me.

...

We end up falling asleep at 11:30 or so. We stayed up talking most of the night.

God, i love her so much. I want to give her the world.