2- Cute Dates

Crawford~Going Stargazing.:
"Crawf, can you please tell me where we're going?" I ask for the billionth time now.

"Shh, we'll be there very soon baby." He smiles looking over at me. I can't help but smile at his dimples. We've been driving down an empty road for miles now, and he still wouldn't tell me where we were going. It's just beginning to be dark. We held hands as he drove and I sang along quietly to the song on the radio. Finally out of the blue and parking lot came into view, with a side on the side that said 'Lover Lane Park.'

"What is this place?" I asked when Crawford had opened my door and helped me out of the car. I pat down the back of my pants as his hands went over my eyes now.

"This way baby" He said guiding me. The only sounds you could here was the rambling of rocks as we walked and our slow breathing. We finally came to a stop and he uncovered my eyes. I gasp at the beautiful site. It was a small firepit set up and a picnic basket on the edge with two comfy chairs and a few blankets.

"This is perfect babe." I kiss his cheek and I sit down on one of the chairs, wrapping myself in a blanket. Crawford starts the fire and sits in the other chair. He digs through the basket of food then pulls out a thermostat. He pours hot chocolate into two coffee cups and puts marshmallows in them. He hands me a cup and I smile with a small "thank you." We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, listening to the sound of the crackling fire and birds in the distance.