12

That moment they shared was cut short when the younger blacked out. A month glided by and Donghyuck was almost four months old and the cute baby bump was too adorable to ignore. Jaemin was fine well he pretended to fine, he ordered Mark to carry him to work but he still was under the watch of his mother which made him dramatically seperated by his lion.

"Sweety you still have over three thousand dollars to pay. Are you sure you can pay it all off?" Taeil sighed when he looked at the pregnant brunette looking lost and helpless.

"Thats my allowance this month Mr Moon. I'll pay the rest off soon. I promise." Donghyuck whispered bowing as he walked away with a sigh. There goes his salary, now he didnt have money to even buy himself a new boxer.
Marks card sat in the deep pockets of his bag but he couldnt use it all. Atleast not always. Waiting for the bus stop he sighed once again, he was hungry. Just like a guardian angel Marks car drove by and he rolled the window down.

"I have ice cream." Mark made a creepy face and the younger scoffed.

"I'll take the bus." The brunette giggled but still got into the passenger seat with a smile.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Mark whispered as he drove to the company.

"Y-Yeah. Can you umm loan me like five thousand dollars? I promise I'll pay back soon." Said the younger fiddling with his stubby fingers.

"Draw the money from my card. And you need not pay me back Pudu." The CEO chuckled getting off the car and opening the door for the brunette aswell. Donghyuck held his baby bump as he carefully got off.

The two walked in making Ten wink wonk at the boys but he was silenced by the Lions mighty stare. Donghyuck knew he liked Mark more than just a best friend, he was sure of it. Jaemin limped by with a crutch under his arm.

"Darling! Look at my tragerdies. Oh umm Hyuckie? Your department did not spill paint over your blue print. And I never told you this." Jaemin wickedly grinned hopping away as he purposely ignored Renjun at the back. I shall become Sister Jessica. He had informed the older one night.

With tight jeans and a loose yellow t shirt Donghyuck sat at his table after a good amount of yelling. The silver band of matrimony tight around his ring finger, he bit his lips sighing. Mark came in popping his shirt buttons after a long discussion with cilents and then annoying meetings. Hot was the only word he could mumble. When they drove home that night Mark was so exhausted the man barely even spoke.

"Hello? Yeah dad? Now? But I just got home. Fine!" Mark sighed into his phone directly hitting the shower as he got to work right after with sweatpants and his body bare.

"M-Mark......." A voice shouted as the older rushed to the bathroom and found Donghyuck fallen inside the bathtub like a turtle.

"Baby Pudu, Why wont you be carefull?" Mark helped the beauty up as he carried him to the youngers bed.

"I-I lost my balance." Donghyuck pouted his lips trembling.

"Hush now.....Its okay." Mark chuckled grabbing a hoodie to pull over the gorgeous beauty before him. The baby bump prominant and round, it wasnt his child was it. He wondered how could Jeno stay away from this innocent pudu for so long. Marks arm felt the baby bump with a soft smile, as Donghyuck stared at the olders small eyes.

The brunette removed Marks glasses as he knelt on the olders lap, their bare bodies touching once again as he brought their lips together ever so softly. Haechan wrapped his arms around the olders face his fingers deep within the olders locks. Marks arms felt the freshly showered fragile body of the body, it felt so perfect in his arms. The kiss was getting deeper as always, he pushed the younger on the bed, pinning the stubby arms above the boys head. The brunettes body flexed as he unconciously moaned when Marks lips kissed him down the neck, licking ever so slowly as the soft sensitive places.

"M-Markkk." Haechans legs writhed, his toe nails curling as a forbidden mark appeared on his neck. One mark after another it continued, the warmth embracing the sensitive sore nipples of the pregnant pudu. Mark was at it again, getting carried away shamelessly. The younger arched his back his head rustling on the pillow side to side, beads of sweat imerging over his ivory golden skin. Tears brimming at his gorgeous eyes. He bit his lips fighting the urge to scream when both his nipples were ravished upon. But as Mark let go of the swollen nipples with a bounce and started creating hickeys down the flawless body his lips stopped over the baby bump that carried someone elses baby. A proud hickey sat over the four month old baby bump.

"W-Why'd you stop?" The brunette panted when the tight hold on his wrists loosened.

"If Jeno sees you........scattered with hickeys of another man. How......." Mark mumbled rubbing his face several times.

"Mark.....Please." Donghyuck whispered squeezing the olders arms tightly.

"If I were your husband and.......if you came home filled with Jeno's hickeys I'd kill myself......Gosh what have done!" The older ran his arm through his shiny damp hair. Mark looked so broken it shattered Donghyuck, he cupped the olders cheeks, his orbs quivering as his body shook in pregnancy pain and the need to feel Mark. Perhaps his pregnancy made him horny but he didnt kno why he wanted Mark.

"What if Jeno comes home and finds you gone? What if he finds out you were......you were with me?" Mark gingerly held the boys flanks as the brunette bit his lips, bursting out crying.

"J-Jeno......Jeno.....Jeno isnt coming back Mark.....He isnt ever coming back!" Donghyuck broke down crying in Marks warm embrace.