Last Promise

Waking up from my dreams I still remember the dream. Usually I forget some dreams totally I really feel bad for some fantastic dreams which I just couldn't remember putting a lot of pressure on my memory .

As a small child of about 7 years I remember the dream I had seen. A sweet sleep on my bed sleep getting deeper and there I landed over the dream land. I saw a superhero trying to save me from the attack of home works by my cruel teacher who was the monster .

I too see her as a monster in my real life the dream was too much relatable to my real life.

The super hero after he saved me I requested him to open his mask I wanted to see him once and he agreed.As he opened his mask I was astonished he was not some young boy with muscles he was a old man .

Seeing him fighting so efficiently I never had thought he would be a old man.

The next day while coming back from my school I loved spending some time in park as I was moving around inside the park I saw a old man sitting on the chair whose face was too much recognisable  yes !! he was the same old man in my dreams the superhero.

I sat near him and started to conversate in the way we talked almost every day.As a child every day I come back from school with some problems and as I complain grandpa about my problem he gives me the right solution and some morals to learn .The way he teaches me to deal with problems makes me too happy and satisfied a satisfaction I don't get from any one else trying to make me understand.

Everyday as I complain him about my problem he shows me the path to get out of it and asks me to make a promise to him which I should follow.And I had always followed every promise I had made to him.I was improving day by day and really his advice were never futile.

I remember the day when I came to the park running from the school with the silver medal for standing second in running competition. I was happy and sad as well as I didn't stood first.Grandpa was sitting in his place I went near him said him I am sad that I didn't stood first he stayed quit for a moment and said try putting yourself in the position of your friends who didn't got a position also.The words of him were too short and inspiring he then asked me to make a promise to never compare yourself with them who defeat you learn from them who defeated you and put yourself in the place of the person below you ,you will love the position where you are.

The last promise I made to him I never met him again from that day.