Chapter 2: Enter, The Dragon

Bruce was flying far above the Chinese skyline in a stealth jet. As he traveled, he suited up for the first part of his crusade. He had just been informed of his first objective. Bruce had to break up the arms trade between the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) and his soon to be archenemy, simply known as "The Tiger." The arms trade would take place in Hong Kong and he would have to stop it and capture all of the participants for interrogation.

     Norris told Bruce to only take stealth-oriented gear on the mission. Norris knew how flashy Bruce could better than anyone else, and feared that Bruce would get cocky and end up in trouble. Bruce promised Norris that he would only use stealth gear, but he couldn't bring himself to use the black, carbon fiber nunchakus that he was provided with. Instead, Bruce took his own yellow, wooden nunchakus. He had promised himself that he would never forget about his old life, and the nunchakus he used while filming Game of Death were perfect reminders of that life. Those nunchakus belonged to Bruce Lee, not the Dragon.

     Bruce put the nunchakus in the belt of his sleek, black gear, and said into his wrist com, "Dragon ready."

     "Copy, that. Dragon enters in 3... 2... 1... Go." Norris responded. Bruce leaped out of the helicopter and soon deployed his parachute.