(1) Youtuber AU [Natsu Dragneel x reader]

Requested by kungfuwolf
 ~~~~°•¡☆♡◇♤♧¡•°~~~~

"Hey! Y/n!" I hear someone yell from behind me. I turn around to see the one and only, Natsu! Happy is following him. My face brightens and I forget about the bad day I had had. Natsu is my sunshine.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Can you come to my house?" He asks pleadingly. 

"I dunno... I have stuff ta do at home..." I tease.

"Aw, c'mon Y/n! Please!" Natsu grabs my arm childishly and pulls me towards his house. I don't say anything and let him pull me towards his house.

Once were in his room I notice a gray laptop sitting on a desk. Natsu sits in the black chair and opens the laptop. He quietly clicks on Youtube and opens up his profile. Lately he has been obsessed with Youtube.

"What?" I ask and look planly at it.

"What do ya mean 'What'?" Natsu asks, impatiently,"Don't you see how many subscribes I have?"

"5.2 million sir!" Happy salutes.

"5.2 million?" I ask, raising an eyebrow with a dead-pan expression.

Natsu looks up at me, his hands clenched, and he nods. His childish face makes me blush and I resist the urge to poke his cheeks.

"I'm super popular!" He says in a childish voice.

"Aye!" Happy agrees.

"Yeah? Hate to break it to you, but being popular means being loved and being hated. Also means people judge you about your everyday activies," I say.

"N-Nuuuu! Not all the time!" Natsu insist.

I shrug,"Yes... all the time, Natsu."

He pouts and closes the laptop. He stands up to face me. His face is inches away from mine and I can feel his breath. My breath hiccups as I feel my face flush.

"Y-Yes?!" I ask sheepishly.

He stares at me seriously and says,"I'm good looking... aren't I?"

"Wh-What?" I stare at him in surprise.

"You heard me. Just answer the damned question."

"Yes... you... are good looking..." I say hesitantaly. I look at his shoes, embarassed.

"With that said... that means people won't hate me! Because I'm good looking!" Natsu says brightly, backing away from me, and clapping his hands.

I sigh and roll my eyes,"Just cuz your good looking isn't gonna stop people from hating you. Like they may be jelous of your looks and that may cause them to hate you. Just sayin!"

Natsu looks me up and down,"Are you jelous of my looks?"

"Y/n is jelous! Y/n is jelous!" Happy chants.

"N-No! Of course not and shuttup Happy!" I yell and stomp on Natsu's foot.

He screams and holds his foot in his hand, hopping around his room in pain.

I watch him and once he's done jumping around I mutter,"I-I'm sorry..."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," Natau says, cupping his hand around his ear.

"I said I'm sorry, dumbass!" I say, trying my best to insult him.

"Don't call me a dumbass Y/n!" He begs.

"Why? Your a dumbass!" I say, setting my hands on my hips.

"I so am not! Like... I know you have a crush on me! Would a dumbass know that?" He points out. I breath in and hold me breath, quietly.

My eyes widen and I open my mouth to ask him how he knows I have a crush on him, but he talks before I can.

"I'm just messin with you." He smiles and pauses,"Or... maybe you do have a crush on me..."

I sigh in relief and ruffle his hair. He puffs up his cheeks which I think is cute for some reason.

Natsu and Happy's face suddenly brightens.

"W-What?" I ask, taking my hand away from Natsu's hair. 

Natsu looks at Happy and Happy looks at Natsu. They give me a creepy look . I groan and deadpan.

They must've come up with some stupid idea at the same time. I swear they share the same brain cell.

"Do you think you can be in one of my videos?" Natsu asks and gives me puppy eyes.

I resist the urge to nod and look away, shaking my head,"No w-way!"

"Please?" Natsu begs, giving me the cutest face.

...

And somehow I end up doing a YouTube video with Natsu and Happy. Once we're done shooting it he uploads it and closes his computer, leaning back in his chair.

"Thanks Y/n for doing it with us! It means a lot to me!" Natsu faces me and leans towards me, a smile spreading across his face.

My face flushes,"Ah... of course. It was nothing!!" 

Natsu stares at me for a minute making me super nervous. Finally he groans and stretches his arms.

"You bored?" He turns to me.

"Maybe... why?" I ask suspicious.

"Let's go grab something to eat!!" Natsu stands up quickly and is already out the door.

"You and your food..." I mumble and follow him to a nearby resturant, Happy following both, me and Natsu.

After we eat out food Natsu surprises me by taking me to a ice cream shop. We sit in a booth and wait for our ice cream.

"Thanks for the ice cream!" I beam.

"I... have something to ask you, Y/n," Natsu gives me a serious expression.

"Wh-What's up?" I ask.

"Do you like me?"

"Uh... what a random question. Yes... I like you, as a friend of course!" I nervously say.

"No... do you like more than a friend?" He asks.

"Wh-What??" I stare at him in surprise,"What are you saying?"

"I-I... might like... you Y/n," Natsu confesses making me a totall wreck.

"What?! Wh-Why would you like a girl like me? I'm ugly, stupid, and I'm an idiot!" I yell at him.

Natsu stares at me in surprise for a second before placing a hand on top of my hand which is layed on top of the table,"I-I think your pretty. And your not an idiot nor are you stupid!"

"You think I'm... pretty?" I ask, blushing.

"Of course! Your Y/n! The one and only Y/n!" Natsu explains, leaning closer to me. I slowly lean close until out lips touch. I feel a spark as I close my eyes, moving my lips in unison with Natsu's.

We pull away for air when Natsu says,"Do you like me back?"

====

What you think? I tried... anyways, hope ya'll enjoyed! There may be a part two??