𝟸

Episode 2
Other character interactions edition

Sara
Honestly is kinda like Alice's therapist. They're close, but Alice keeps his distance just in case he'd hurt her.

Joe
Memes. Always just memes. Their relationship is a meme.

Keiji
Soft boyfriends,, Keiji keeps Alice out of trouble, showers him with affection, f lu f f. Alice tries his best to make Keiji happy and show his love.
K: Hey Al, what's wrong?
A: I broke a plate trying to make you breakfast. I'm sorry..

Q-Taro
They'd totally work out together. Gym buddies :O

Kai
I like to imagine Kai giving Alice cooking lessons. I headcanon Kai being a mom friend, so he'd totally try his best to help Alice make things up with Reko after a fight.

Reko
Edgy siblings.

Nao
Alice and Nao get along well. Nao comes to Alice for advice on Reko, and the two like to draw together. (Headcanon that Alice likes to doodle 👀)

Mishima
As they never met canonically, I like to think Mishima would be like a dad to Alice, even more so sense Nao likes his sister.

Gin
Alice sees Gin as a son, or younger brother. He hates to admit it, but he loves to interact with tiny furry. Gin thinks Alice is like a cat.

Kanna
They don't mix well.

Shin
They don't get along, due to the Sou Hiyori situation.

Sou
You can guess. Sou wants to make Alice's life as miserable as possible, but Alice just wants to make things right.

The Floormasters
No.

I imagine Rio and Miley at one point tried to force Alice to cosplay Alice in Wonderland

Alice has forever been traumatized