chapter five !

jisung had quickly placed his bag on the seat besides him, he didn't want minho to sit besides him ofcourse, he really saw him as his rival now. Little did he know, Minho had seen the whole scene with the girls and a smirk was planted on his face. He had chuckled and walked into the detention room, earning giggles and smiles from the girls, but one of them pushed her friend off of the chair, so minho could sit besides her. Jisung looked at the scene after he had heard the loud thud that the girls body had caused after she fell.
The girl had started crying and ran out of the classroom while the other excitedly looked at Minho
" oppar ! come and sit besides meee " she
begged but minho just huffed " come on, don't be such a fucking slut and get out of here "
the girl gasped and then got tears in her eyes, she quickly got up and frantically ran out of the classroom, her heels tapping on the floor loudly while she whined and sniffled with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jisung held back his laugh, which was quite noticeable, sadly. Minho noticed it and smirked, he sat down besides Jisung and tried to grasp his attention by poking jisungs arm while the younger just looked away. " yo squirrel ? " minho tried, but received no response from the younger. Ofcourse his short temper started bugging him as he tugged jisungs ear, earning a whimper from the other as he placed his hand on the youngers thigh. " don't ignore me sweetheart. You might end up in the ditch if you do that ~ " he chuckled, looking at the youngers big and glossy eyes, he'd felt like getting lost in them. But was interrupted by the teacher yelling at them, telling them to start reading instead of getting boners in class, detention.
- The detention went by faster than expected, out of annoyance, minho had left the younger alone for the rest of the two hours.
So with a sigh of relief leaving his mouth, Jisung left the classroom, just to meet Felix standing infront of his salad, hyper energetic as usual " Me and the boys are gonna hang at the new cafe in town ! you coming along dude ? " he asked Jisung with excitement. The chubby cheeked older boy ofcourse scoffing cause of how Felix said it, he then smiled and nodded " i'll come along. "
Felix making a mini happy dance and immediately ranting about how good the cafe is ofcourse, grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the school.
" GUYS ! I GOT JI ! " he yelled to the others, aka, Seungmin, Jeongin and to his suprise Chan.
Who was shockingly, holding onto Jeongins hand.
Felix softly sighed and turned around to Jisung " let's go mate "

Once they all arrived at the cafe, without saying a single word for the whole walk, which gave Jisung anxiety shiverings but he ignored them honestly.
.. he looked at the sign and his eyes widened " CHEESECAKE " he yelled and immediately jumped up and down out of excitement.
" holy shit he's excited.. " Hyunjin said as he placed his chin on seungmin's shoulder, the others, aka changbin and minho, following him
from behind. Seungmin softly sighed and nodded " yeah, i hate it, now get your nasty chin off of my shoulder " he moved his arm backwards, hitting Hyunjin in his stomach with his elbow. The elder wrapping his arm around his stomach and scoffing " still weak but you're getting better, protect yourself well hun " he teased seungmin and ruffled his hair (( AU NOTE ; i am aware of the fact that this is an MINSUNG fanfic, but i'm whipped for seungjin < / 3 ))

Jisung just dry swallowed when Minho wrapped his arm around his neck and looked at him before walking into the cafe with him. " what are you doing here ? " he asked him, sounding sassy enough to make minho roll his eyes " sharing a cheesecake w u, duh " he said as he sat down and pulled jisung down onto his lap. Shouting at a waitress to get one cheesecake (( AU NOTE ; poor waitress, being a waitress ain't no fun as u may think, some costumers SUCK SOME DICK ))

all of the others sat down aswell, the bottoms sitting on their tops laps ofcourse
aka
T - changbin - B - Felix
T - Hyunjin    - B - Seungmin
T - Minho      - B - Jisung
T - Chan        - B - Jeongin

(( this book doesn't contain any smut ! BUT- if you want me to add some smut chapter, please tell me by commenting ! <333 ))