14

6OK reads! You guys are the best❤️ So here's an update:) Enjoy reading! (Stay Safe during Covid-19, wash your hands, stay home if you can, and spread love)

Elles POV
———————
"Elle would you please put some pants on!" Rafael all but growls out at me. It's currently 1 in the afternoon and I started my period this morning. I had forgotten about aunt flows visit this month and bled all over Rafael's fancy silk sheets.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the stain but Rafael quickly assured me it was fine and gave me lots of kisses. Since I'm on my period my mood is not a good one and me and Rafael are currently arguing about how he wants me to put on pants.

"Shut the frick up Rafael! I'll wear whatever the hell I want, I'm bleeding out of my hue-hah!" I yell as I finally snap, the period hormones talking.

"Excuse me little girl?" He questions with a hard look but I just flop onto my side on the bed and mumble a "You heard me"

"If you weren't bleeding right now I'd spank your ass cherry red my little brat" he says and I smugly look at him and say "Well good thing I am bleeding then" and stick my tongue out.

He just shakes his head and walks over to his laptop. I let out a cry and his head snaps to me "Whats wrong princess" he asks, concern lacing with his voice. "I'm sorry I was mean to you Raffy!" I say well tears fill my eyes.

My period mood swings were really out of control today so this is what we're working with. Rafael sighs and kisses my forehead before wiping my tears. "It's okay baby, I know it's just the hormones talking. I love you" he says.

"I love you too!" I say back and then Realize I'm pretty close to soaking through the pad I have on right now. "Uh Rafael I'm almost through with the pad I have on and I don't have any others" I say a light blush coating my cheeks.

He nods signalling he understands my words and then replies "You stay here and rest, I'll go to the grocery store and get you your lady products"

I say my gratitude and then grab my rose gold MacBook and start watching YouTube.

_______
Rafael's POV
———
I get into one of my many fancy sports cars and drive off to the store. I arrive and walk to the feminine aisle. Grabbing Elles pads quickly. As a good boyfriend, I know my girls flow. Medium. I then grab a box of tampons as well and a heating pad.

I head over to the food section and pick up some chocolate, candy, chips, and ice tea. After that I grab a pint of Elles favourite Ice cream, cotton candy. And a pint of my favourite, Cookies and cream which I'm sure Elle will eat all of as well before I can even get a spoonful.

I then get her a new stuffy, and some roses. I know, I'm the best boyfriend ever. I quickly make a pit stop at the cosmetic section since I remember Elle recently ran out of her favourite mascara and chapstick. After grabbing all this I check out and receive a few 'aws' from the females in line.

I grab my two bags full of stuff and make my way back to my car. On my way home I also stop at the pet store to get some new toys and dog food for Tootsie Elles and I puppy.

Once I finally arrive home I put the ice cream in the freezer and bring the rest of the stuff up and to Elle and I's room. Elles laying in basically the same position I left her in, now with Tootsie curled up at her feet. She looks up at me and sends me a quick smile.

I place the bags on our bed and show her what I got. She's very grateful and hugs me. She requests I rub her tummy, and who am I to deny my queen? She eventually drifts off to sleep and I leave our room to go do some office work as I took most of today off to take care of my kitten.