My first time

KAIRS Pov.

Today would be nia first time. I don't want to fuck it up and I'm really feeling this girl. I can tell she really love me bruh that's the scary part. Cause I love her but I kno we can't ever be. me and Tia ,my girl friend if yall didn't kno. been on and off I think she know I'm fucking with nia but honestly I don't care. Nia called me

"Hello"

"Karis"

"Yea"

"Rite nia"

"Yes"

"Okay I'm on my way"

"Okay"

I hopped in the car and went over to nia house. I was wondering how was I gone get in her house knowing her people going to be home. So I called her and told her I was down stares, she told me what floor she stayed on. I texted her and told her I was outside the door she opened it I and walked in. she told me to crawl to her room. when we got in her room we laid in bed watching tv. I really wanted her bruh.

"Nia give me the remote"

"Nope"

"You bettA give that remote for I take it"

"Come take it" she said with lust in her eyes.

"Ok"
I got on top of her trying to really get the remote. "find the remote baby" she said with a teasing voice. in my head I was like " fuck the remote" I pulled off her top revealing her perfect breast that can sit in my hand I begin sucking on them. she tried pushing me away. this made me want her more. as I was still sucking on her body I slid down her red underwear revealing her tight pussy. I knew she couldn't wait for me to be inside her, so I took out my member, and placed it between her legs i position my self to her entrance. as I slid inside her. I went slow causing her to moan in pain. when I knew she was okay with it, I went faster thrusting in and out her wet tight pussy. I wanted to cum in her so bad. before she could climax I put her on her knees. "now you gone tell me who daddy is" she said "no" so put my member in side of her holding her hands behind her back, so she won't pull on my dreads. She was moaning so loud, which turned me on, which made me thrust deeper in her. I was starting to moan, "damn girl who this pussy fa". "you" she said in between her moans . " Say my name " " Daddy" she moaned over and over. me and her reached our climax. she went to the bathroom and washed off. I put the condom in its pack and put it in my wallet. she came in the room.
" I don't want you to leave"

I kno baby daddy kno"

"But I have to"

She got in bed and laid down I kissed her, before I knew it she was sleep I laugh to myself and let myself out. On the way home Nia was on my mind she really mine all mine.

Sorry a short chapter in getting sleepy I'll update later .