A New Responsibility

Allan

After my father's death I had to take over his company. Since he was the richest man on earth, taking over his company made me the youngest billioner on the planet. But being rich is not so easy as it sounds, it comes with big responsibilities, responsibilities I was not ready to take on my own. You may wonder why doesn't my mother help me, well the answer is simple, I have never met my mother since she left my father as soon as I was born. I was raised by maids my father had hired. Since I was an only child my father would always spoil me, buying me anything I wanted without hesitation. But anyways, today is the day I am gonna start looking for a personal assistant since my work is getting more demanding. I got the idea of hiring a personal assistant from my friend Jack. Jack and I have been best friends since I can remember, we would always hangout before my father's death since I had nothing to do but lately I can't even get enough sleep, so the thought of going out with friends hasn't even crossed my mind. If Jack hadn't called me last night I would still be in deep water with my work. He even offered interviewing the people that will come but I kindly refused because I want to know who I  will be trusting with my work. One mistake from my new assistant and they would blame me. There is no room for mistakes here. I have already put advert up for the avaliable job.

Ellisa

*sigh*
Today was a really tiring day. I just finished work at 9:00 PM. I am retuning home while checking my feed for any new available jobs, since my current job doesn't pay good. I am even struggling paying my rent... but I need to be strong for my mother that is being hospitalised. I am really worried about her, she needs to be treated with medication but I just can't afford it. I only wish life would finally show me a new path with more opportunities...
Something got me out of my thoughts; a notification poped up. My bestie sent me a text saying she found a new job for me and that it pays well! Oh my god my preys where finally heard!
Tears started falling down my cheeks.
    ''Yes!!!!'' I shouted.
I quickly replied to my friend and asked her for more I informations; the most amazing thing was that the interview was tomorrow morning!
    ''Gosh I can't wait'' I mumbled.

THE NEXT DAY

Allan

It's already 8:30 AM and the interview starts at 9:00. Man I am so anxious.
    ''What if I don't find the perfect one, what if I never find someone capable of doing this?! What if-''
I stopped myself before saying a ything else. I took a deep breath and tried to cald down. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly checked the time.
    ''Oh damn!''
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice how time had pasted, it was already 9:00!
    ''Come in'' I said in a cold tone.
Anf that's how my morning started.
Person after person came into my office to interview them. It was almost 12:00 AM, I had interviewed more than 12 people but still, noone had what I was looking for.
    ''Maybe I am too picky'' I thought
A second later another knock on my door maybe my thoughts disappear like in thin air. I told the person to come in and that's what happened. To be honest I did not expected what I saw. I young fine girl walked I to my office, she was wearing a skirt and a nice black top, her haired beautifully combed in a neat ponytail and her face was glowing. I shook my head and told her to sit down. I can't lie, she was so beatiful and attractive but I had to keep myself focused.
    ''Hello sir, my name is Ellisa Damian and I here for the interview''
She said and gave me a soft smile that literally melted my heart.
    ''Ellisa huh?'' I said in my head
    ''Nice to meet you Ellisa, I am Allan Carlos. Let's start with the interview''
A while later after interviewing Ellisa I was left speechless. She had EVERYTHING I was looking for! I was so happy.
    ''Thank you miss Damian you got the job, congratulations'' I said smiling at her. When she heard the words coming out of my mouth I could tell she wanted to start jumping up and down but she controlled herself.
    '' Thank you so much sir! You don't know how much this job means to me!'' she told me as I was observing her.
    ''So you are starting tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. Please try to be on time because tomorrow's schedule is really busy.''
    ''Yes of course sir.''
As she was about to leave she turned and looked at me, I gav her a quick wink and I could tell that she turned red. I chuckled.

Ellisa

As I was about to leave my new boss's office I turned my head for a second I saw him winking at me. I turned red as a tomato but I hid it and quickly got out of the room. I can't lie, he is really handsome but he still remains my boss and the richest person in the world,
    ''He will never look at someone like me...'' I mumbled while heading for the exit.
I got out of the building overloaded with happiness and the first thing that crossed my mind was my mum.
    ''Oh I need to go tell her the good news!'' I said to myself
I went to the hospital and I was about to go straight were my mother's room was but a nurse stopped me and looked at me with a sad expression on her face. Had something happened to my mum?! Hundred thoughts crossed my mind but I tried my best to let the nurse explain first. The nurse told me the thing I was most afraid of hearing...
    ''N-no... there MUST BE SOMETHING YOU CAN DO!!!'' I shouted through my tears.

Hey guys soo this is my first story and I would like to hear your opinion if I should make the rest parts. I know there isn't much going on in this part so If you want part 2 I will make it better. Thank you <3