Seven

Here it is, my friends - update for week May 3, 2020 through May 10, 2020.

As I've already mentioned on my other stories and profile board, I've decided that I will update one of my Harry Potter fanfictions every week. This week's, obviously, is Wack-A-Harry; next week's Operation Homeward; the week after that A Foul Place Is Where I Love You. And it'll cycle just like that. So far, it's been a successful system and I have yet to miss an update. You can also check my board to see which fanfiction will be the week's update, if you were to lose track.

So if you've decided I'm a satisfactory enough writer, feel free to check those other stories out while you wait for an update on this one. They are all, in a way, kind of similar. Just enough so that if you have interest here, you might find interest there.

I also want to thank you all for being so supportive and for commenting. Really gives me inspiration and motivation, you know? So please continue to do so.

Anyway, off to the story.

————

James didn't have the time to react because, next thing he knew, Sirius was lying on the ground, clutching his nose as little bat-bogeys flew all about him.

"You son of a bitch!" roared the pretty, red-headed girl that had entered, so angrily that James wondered how so much ferocity could fit in such a tiny body.

"Woah!" exclaimed Fred at the same time George cried, "Ginny, stop!"

"How dare you come here?" spat Ginny. James gathered his bearings just enough to block another hex, this time in his direction. "Have you no shame? You better be happy Harry isn't here to see this, otherwise I'd kill you all right now!"

"Is that not your intention?" said Fred incredulously. Both he and his brother were now putting in a great deal of effort to restrain Ginny, who thrashed wildly against them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded as George tried to yank her wand from her death grip. "Let me go!"

"No, not until you listen!" exclaimed George exasperatedly. "I know what it looks like, but we tested them! They are Harry's family!"

Ginny gaped for a moment, pausing her thrashing in shock. "Have you gone mental?"

"If we have, Gin, it happened long before now," replied Fred bluntly.

Apparently, it was the wrong thing to say. With a howl of fury, Ginny's expression turned even more furious. "YOU LET MY BROTHERS GO, YOU—"

She proceeded to let out a very impressive stream of curses far too vulgar for any halfway decent conversation.

James mustered enough sense to go Sirius's side, helping him up from the ground and into a nearby chair while trying to avoid the disgusting bat-bogeys flying about. "Ginny ... always was ... a firecracker ..." muttered Sirius.

Once Sirius was seated, James looked back at the wild animal that was Ginny Weasley ... to find Lily approaching her with a straight back and determined expression.

"Ginny," said Lily in the tone she used when chastising James and/or Sirius, "I admire your courage and loyalty, but I ask you hear us out before you try to hex us all into the afterlife."