Teenage dream

Okay but like I drew Lotor. How did I do?
______________________________
  Today is the day. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time. I feel adrenaline starting to course through my veins. I feel like I've been waiting forever, but everything is just passing by in a flash.

    That morning we all ate space goo. Everyone talked about their plans for the day. Of course me and Keith lied. I said I was going to look at blankets because of how cold it is on the castle. Of course I did plan to get some more sooner or later. Keith's cover up story was that he was just going to go looking around for thieves. In all honesty it sounds like something he would do on a day off anyway.

     It's not often we get a day off. It always seems like someone somehow manages to crash our day. Just when we finally have free time. I suppose that's the way it is to be, when your supposed to be legendary hero's.

     "All right guys, stay safe, and don't spend your money all in one place" shiro says, as were about to walk in the space mall. Still sanding just outside the doors. "Okay dad" I say sarcastically. Shiro shakes his head and chuckles through the breath of his nose. Not quite making a sound other than the breath. "Alright, go have fun kids" shiro says.

    Shiro walks off with Allura, their arms mingled together. Their not a couple, despite the fact that their basically space mom and space dad. I believe shiro thinks Allura to be more of a best friend or a sister. Nothing more. Besides shiro is gay.

   Pidge and hunk for running in the direction of the earth store. Then coran went looking for supplies.

   That just leaves me and Keith. Well Keith walked off in the other direction actually. However we plan to meet up at the aquarium.

   The best thing about being a teenager. Well the part you look back on, realize you were being stupid, but we're some of your best memories. That's what I want to experience. The secrets you keep from your parents. The sneaking out in the middle of the night. The amazing feeling of the adrenaline that courses through your veins when you rebel. You know what they say "your only young once, so enjoy it while you can." I've never been one for quotes. Unless it's something mama always said, but I stand by that one.

   Since we were brought into this war, I haven't felt that. I haven't lived that. Now, now that we're here, me and Keith. All of this, the sneaking around, our first kiss, just everything. So much adrenaline, the things I feel just coursing through me. I can't help but swell of all the excitement I'm my heart. It makes me want to spend every day with him. Get to know him better. These feelings are honestly overwhelming.

  As I get closer to the aquarium I start to wonder if Keith will just blow me off. I know it's irrational but I can't help but think that.

  Keith decided he would take the long way round. That way  I wouldn't hav to walk as far. It makes me fee privilege to get to know that side of him. Or at least see it peaking through a little. Most think him to be cold. That's only because of how closed off he is. As I'm waiting I can't help but think that it's kinda like I'm a hufflepuff to his slytherin. A dumb thought I know, but still.

  "Sorry it took me so long. I had to stop like seven times for autographs and pictures. I don't understand why people like me so much" Keith says when he arrives. My face brightens when he starts to talk, realizing that he made it. Then i start to smirk. "Maybe it's because your so mysterious" I put my hand on his chest "or maybe it's because your always brooding" I Finnish as I cross my arms. Keith shoves me a little, playfully. "I do not brood" he says. "Well whatever is, it's working, because I like you"
"Hmf" is all he replies with.

    Keith holds out his hand "shall we" he ask. "We shall" I respond as I grab onto his hand. We walk hand in hand the rest of the way to the aquarium.