11 - Dressing up

"Woah, Peter, this looks amazing! Loki wasn't lying when she said that you're really talented. But Loki, you're not bad yourself."

"Thank you, Wanda. I quite enjoy doing my nails, so I have practice in it. Now that we are finished and ours nails are dry, we can do our make-up. Should we do yours first Peter, since it won't take as long as ours?"

Peter looked up from where he was looking at Lokis nails for mistakes and smiled in agreement. It was a nice change to have someone do his make-up for him. He sometimes did the make-up of his colleagues when they had time, but those were just the basics, like mascara and eyeshadow.

"Yeah, sure. Wanda, Loki said you're really good with make-up? Do you want to do it?"

Wanda enthusiastically agreed and got her make-up out. Then she stared doing Peters make-up.

When she was finished she critically looked at Peters face, to see if she made any mistakes. Not finding any she nodded to herself with a satisfied smile.

"I only did the basics and colored your eyelids a bit. I hope you like the light red I used. I think it goes really well with your puppy eyes."

Peters cheeks turned a light pink, but he hoped the others couldn't see under the foundation.

"Thanks, uhm, how do I look?"

After looking into the mirror Wanda handed him, Peter got really excited.

"Oh wow, Wanda! That looks so amazing!"

"Thank you! It's good that you like it. Loki, should I do your make-up next?"

Loki looked apprehensive at having someone else touch her face, but she was the one who invited Wanda and Wanda IS really good with make-up, so she smiled and agreed.

"Yes, I would appreciate that."

Wanda finished Lokis make-up in record time. Loki now had smoky eyes with a bit of green at the edges and black lips.

"I hope you like it."

Lokis satisfaction was clearly shown on her face. Wanda smiled at making Loki happy and turned to Peter again.

"Peter, can you do my make-up now? And after that you can do our hair! And then we can dress each other up. I'm looking forward to that!"

Peter looked insecure, but agreed nonetheless. He did his best with all of Wandas make-up and when he didn't know what something was good for Wanda and Loki were happy to teach him.

It ended up looking fine, so he had a satisfied smile on his lips. He reached for the pocket mirror and handed it to Wanda.

"Do you like it?"

Wanda had green eyeshadow on, matching her nails, and a rose lipstick and blush.

Wanda looked impressed, which made Peter blush once again.

"Yes, I love it! Thank you, Pete. I also thought your hair is quite long for a boy, so I think it would be possible to do something with it. Would you allow me to do your hair after you do ours?"

"Sure! Should I do Lokis hair first? Because I already know what I will do with her hair, but I'm not sure yet what I should do with your hair yet. I hope I can think of something while doing Lokis hair."

"Of course. I'm looking forward to it."

Peter got some hair ties ready to use when he finished the braids.

Peter started braiding one side of Lokis hair and brought it into a neat bun at the back of her head. He was finished relatively quickly.

"What do you think? I hope you like it. I thought it would look good on you to have that half bun and I kinda like that look where part of your hair, well, where your hair on one side of your head is shaved, or, well, braided and if you don't like it I can redo it or something and..."