🥺 Save me.. 🥺

Han sighed and got up. "Do you wanna sleep here or are you gonna go home?" Taehyung took his backpack with a big boxy smile on his face "Can I sleep here?" Han chuckled and nodded. Taehyung jumped up from happiness and went in his special room from when they were younger.

Han walked slowly to his sister's room and slightly opened the door to see if she's sleeping. Luckily she as already asleep so he got in and sat beside her sighing. "I'm sorry for being like this..I just don't like Jungkook! I should've realised it's your life and not mine. You never told me who to date. I'm sorry." He said tearing up a little.

Hyeon Ji opened her eyes slowly and smiled patting his head "You're not bad at all. I never liked one of your girlfriends either, now stop crying like a baby." She said with a tired voice.

He dryed his eyes getting up fast. "W-who said i'm crying?" He smiled and got out of the room and going in his room. They all fell asleep as soon as they put in bed.

In the morning Hyeon Ji jumped out of the bed rushing in the hallways "Omg!I forgot about Taehyung! omgomgomg!" She searched for Taehyung and didn't saw him in any of the rooms catching her breath. "Wait-" She said as she rushed in his old room opening the door slowly. There she saw him sleeping in peace.

She sighed and went downstairs in the kitchen. "What do you mean you forgot about Taehyung?" Her brother asked scaring her that caused her to drop the orange juice. "Ah! Not the orange juice! Be alive juice, please.." Han rushed on the floor checking the juice that was spilled all over. He sighed looking up at Hyeon Ji.

"You did all the things possible, but not my juice. Not this time Hyeon Ji." He got with devilish smile and ran after her to tickle her. Taehyung soon out of the bed too and played with them all laughing with joy.

"We should go to school now." Hyeon Ji said remembering about school. They all got dressed and arrived at school.

"Another hell of a day.." Hyeon Ji said before entering the class smiling."You came again? Hah! I thought you already killed yourself from all the things everyone said about you, since your such a sensitive baby, wahh wahh!" Seo Jui said laughing at her.

Hyeon Ji controlled herself and just sat down but then she started more and more things. "I bet you even did it with your brother too!" She said laughing but Hyeon Ji already had enough. She got up and dragged her from her hair wishpering in her ear "Or are you just mad because I did with Yoongi and you didn't?" Hyeon Ji laughed and held her stronger and harder, Seo Jui groaning from the pain.

Yoongi arrived too and Seo Jui started yelling for his help but he didn't even look at them and just continued walking to his seat. He smiled slightly proud of Hyeon Ji that she finally snapped.

When the teacher entered the class the both of them broke the fight and took both of them at the principal. It wasn't much they just had to stay today till at 4, in the yard and talk so they can become friends. But there was no way they will become friends. They never were and never will be.

The classes ended and they both got out, it was raining but the principal didn't change his mind just becose of some wet drops. They were sitting there on a bench next to eachother.

"You know if you wouldn't have started this we-"
"We what? You started all this! Just you and Yoongi!"
"Yoongi? What did Yoongi do? I didn't do anything either what do you mean?"
"Don't act like you don't know."
"Well you know what, it's not my fault at all! I just wanted to start some rumours but I didn't knew it was true!"
"Why would you start some to begin with?"

And then they stopped talking again till Seo Jui decided to talk again.

"I don't even understand why everyone likes you!"

"Shut up." Hyeon Ji said annoyed of her talking too much."Alright. I'll shut up." Seo Jui smiled and then slapped Hyeon Ji "This is the price you have to pay for me shut up." She said smirking.

As Seo Jui was just mean, she liked the feeling so she started hitting her more. "S-stop! I'm sorry!" Hyeon Ji begged because she was hurt from Seo Jui's rings. "You wish." She said continuing to hit her. "Help me!" She yelled in hope for someone to hear them.And so someone did.

Yoongi turned around with his black umbrella above his head."Hm?" he asked himself going a little closer from where the sound was coming from. "Hyeon Ji and Seo Jui? Ah! I should help-" He wanted to ran there but then stopped "No I shouldn't. I should just stay here-"

"Help!" She yelled again before then everything becoming silent. He sighed before running up to them seeing Hyeon Ji passed out. "What the hell did you do!?" Yoongi asked looking at Hyeon Ji's poor face that was full of wounds from the ring.

"I-I didn't mean to! I don't know why she passed out-" Yoongi picked her up totally ignoring Seo Jui and rushing with her to the nurse.He knocked at the door and left her there on the white and clean bed.

She woke up then with a worse headache. "Ah!" She groaned holding her head and looking around and getting up from the bed. No one was there just her and the nurses. "Oh, you woke up!" The sweet nurse came to her smiling.

"Yeah. What happend?" Hyeon Ji tryed to remember but nothing came in her mind. "Oh you got in a fight and a tall boy with black hair came and left you here."

"Black hair..? Jungkook!?" She asked surprised. "Oh, no no sweetie! I know him, it was someone else. He told me your name and his but I forgot. Something like Y.. Yo.." The nurse said not remembering.

"Yoongi?" Hyeon Ji asked with a blank face. "Yes! That's him." Hyeon Ji smiled and got her backpack and left without saying bye.

She got home tired and laied in her room without eating anything. It was just 10 pm so she wasn't gonna go to sleep but she had nothing better to do so she just starred at the ceiling.