𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍 (OPEN!)

THIS PAGE will be dedicated to helping you with your BTS needs. We'll have some writing help, account rates, a book award, faceclaims, a plot shop, and even a discussion page where you'll be able to talk freely about run episodes, songs, or comebacks!

rules!
READ CAREFULLY

    ˗ˋˏ rule i ˎˊ˗
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
    ˚ please be active. im a high school student in the midst of the corona virus, i get that things come up and you get busy but don't drop this account altogether. and if you'd like to leave the account just talk to me, baby.
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

˗ˋˏ rule ii ˎˊ˗
                   ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
                        ˚ please be kind and respectful to everyone accepted! if i see that something is happening, you will be kicked off of the page and possibly muted, alongside the other admins who won't stand by it. no shaming or hate of ANY KIND.
                     ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

  ˗ˋˏ rule iii ˎˊ˗
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
˚ in order to ensure that the rules were read, the password will be your bias!
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

˗ˋˏ rule iv ˎˊ˗
                   ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
                        ˚ fill out the form entirely or you will be declined. i don't mean to sound harsh but if you miss something, i will not help you by pointing it out, all im asking you to do is read the rules thoroughly.
                     ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

    ˗ˋˏ rule v ˎˊ˗
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
    ˚ you must be following this account and me ( yoongiscares ) as a part of the application process!
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

˗ˋˏ rule vi ˎˊ˗
                   ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
                        ˚ i need to have a high level of trust for you, so please don't mess it up. you can not change the password and you can not share it.
                     ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

˗ˋˏ rule vii ˎˊ˗
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
˚ if accepted, you can not change the covers or icon unless it's run by me, the founder of this account. i am not harsh in any way, so i will most likely let you change the theme if asked first.
╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

˗ˋˏ rule viii ˎˊ˗
                   ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
                        ˚ only apply if you know you can contribute to the account and others who need the help please, i created this to help and i plan to keep it that way! <3
                     ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶

form!
one. name or alias
two. preferred pronouns
three. what can you do for this account? graphics, create plots, faceclaim help, etc.
four. do you have any other form of social media we can contact you on? if not comfortable sharing it, would you be able to answer through pms?
five. password
six. how long have you been in the fandom. this will not affect your acceptance in any way, shape, or form!
seven. any extra info that i should know? (ex. im also an avid spanish speaker and can help spanish speaking fans out)
eight. tag 3 people who might be interested!

picking 5-6 admins!

COMMENT HERE AND ONLY HERE!

applications are open!

that's all for now, have fun and pm me on yoongiscares or any questions! <33