Chapter 3

You know what day it is? IT IS BEEN FOREVER!!!! SO YOU KNOW WHAT? UPDATE TIME
also...... Random picture up top WAZAM.
____________------------------------------------___________________

Zero's POV

"- zero, hey zero, wake up" someone said next to me. Probably yuuki. "Geez zero, plz don't get detention again" Yuuki said. I opened my eyes and looked at Yuuki. My head still on my arms, on the table.

"Zero you've been a little.... Distracted lately.... Are you ok?" Yuuki said as she looked at me in concern. "I'm fine Yuuki. Besides. Aren't I always distracted?" I said to her. The bell then rings signalling the ending of the school day.

I stood up and left the class. "Zero! Wait up" Yuuki said walking to me hurriedly. "Yuuki I'm going to stay out here for a while.... You just go back to your room" I said walking into the forest.

I found a little clearing. I lied against a tree, with the sunset shining over me. I slowly but steadily fell asleep.

Unknowns POV (wolf POV)

He's here again. He smells so nice. He looks nice too..... But is he like the others? The ones who will take advantage of me? I will never know unless I find out. He's nice...

Zero's POV

I woke up to the moons light on my face. I felt a body heave its chest up and down next to me. I looked next to me. It was the wolf! I looked at the wolf. She was sleeping. So cute. I started to let her. Her fur was so soft.

She started moving. I stopped. She raised her head and looked at me. With her beautiful clear blue eyes. Her eyes. So many emotions. Yet also empty. I smiled at her. She placed her head on my lap.

She was amazing. She must be looking for her mate. At the thought of that I was rigid. She better not have an asshole of a mate otherwise I will kill him. I heard a twig snap from in front of me.

The wolf's ears perked up. But her head still on my lap.

Unknowns POV (Wolf)

What was that? What ever that was... He or she smells good... Like the human I'm on...

Zero's POV

"Who's there?!" I yelled angrily. After I said that, a figure appeared walking into the clearing. It was Kanamae.... The vampire.... "What do you want" I said. Almost getting up till I remembered I had the wolf on me.

Kaname's POV (shocker!)

Hmm... A shame... That the wolf would go for the half breed... "What are you doing with the wolf?" I asked Zero. I saw the wolf get off of Zero and stood up. So did Zero. The wolf started to smell Zero. Then walked towards me and smelt me.

Hmm.... Could she be my mate? A shifter? She then stopped and stood in the middle of both me and Zero. Then she lied down on the ground. Howling at the both of us.

She then shot up and left..... Interesting.

Zero's POV

"Well!" I said at at Kaname Sad that the wolf left. "It seems that the wolf liked us both, a shame she would go for someone who is bound to die sooner or later" Kaname said. I growled at him.

"Oh well, she is gone. There is no use to be here anymore" Kaname said. Then he disappeared into the woods. That bastard
___________________________-_-________

woah guys. It's been a while since I've updated.... Then again I've got my main book (Riddick book) my second book (resident evil) and this side book (vampire knight) I'm tired.... Tomorrow I need to update my resident evil book...