TWENTY

The two in fact became inseparable. Coming out about them dating was no new news for their friends Kayln and Jeno. They already knew that they're bound to date from the start of school when they had their first argument. They congratulated them anyway praising them for being confident enough to just go ahead and confess and get it over with. Already halfway into their freshman year of college.

Jeno and Kayln has officially admitted that they had feelings but wanted to take things slow and wanted to wait until they had more time before they could date. But to Jaemin's and y/n's eyes they were already dating. They were just waiting until summer break to get married.

When y/n found out that she didn't find the Kihyo guy attractive anymore and actually liked someone she was shocked. Appalled when she found out that it was Jeno. The hater that disliked her from the start had liked her friend. Y/N would constantly threaten Jeno saying that if he were to do anything to make Kayln upset she was going to have a talk with him and her little friends aka her fists. Even if Jeno was more bulkier and fit than y/n she wasn't going to back down a fight especially if it with him.

The group was closer than close could get. They already knew each other's secrets and stories along with their most embarrassing moments. Kayln was definitely enjoying her time in South Korea. She went back to her home in the United States for all of her breaks which made Jeno miss her even more. Jeno, also went home with his parents but he wanted his parents to meet Kayln. Well she did, but it was only through a facetime call. His parents loved her, glad that he picked a smart and beautiful girl that was also helping him with his studies.

Jaemin spent his breaks with y/n and family. Helping y/n and Kyong out at the library as well. He only did so because he really didn't have anything to do since his parents had already celebrated his return from college with his favorite meals. The two had rented out a Airbnb for their break so they'd be with themselves.

Life was all good for each and every one of them. Fulfilling their everlasting dreams and wishes. And that was to be the best freshman friend group possible.

THE END