Cole Greyson

Hi guys this is the first book I'm writing. And it's an erotic fiction. Once again I'd like to warn everyone that there will be alot of mature content. Do no proceed if you're under 16

*****************************************

I sat across the kitchen island on the stool, switching channels on the flat screen in our living room. I heard the phone ring and I looked down to see my mother's name light up thr screen. I contemplated weather or not I ought to answer it. Conversations with my mother were never fun. Then again she wouldn't keep calling until I answered.

And so I decided to get it over with.
"Hello, Ellie?" I heard her voice
I could hear the wind in the background
"Hey mom" I replied.
Mom was a workaholic who owned a designer boutique. But currently her boyfriend of 1 year had flown them across to Scotland for vacation.
"Honey were at the Isle of Skye. Have you watched the news? The whole Virus Pandemic seems to have gotten really bad"
"Yeah, I was just watching the news" I told her
"The airport here is closed and I don't know if we'll be able to get back"
My ears perked up to her words. Did she really mean...?

"Ellie, do you think you'll be okay on your own for a few days? We're really worried about you"
No way this was happening
"There's really nothing to worry about mom. I'm sure it's only a few days. I can manage. I hope you guys will be safe" I spoke casually. Not wanting her to know how excited I was.
I would have the house all to myself. Maybe invite a few friends over. Gosh the possibilities. Endless

"Don't worry about us. We're okay. We'll stay put until this passes. Honey, kenneth's brother was in Chicago for a few days. His booking was only till the 25th. And he's not able to extend the stay because they're sold out. I told kenneth he could stay at ours for as long as he likes.
I hope you'll be okay with that. Atleast you won't be all on your own....... I've texted him the address so he should reach sometime tomorrow" She continued to explain
And just like that my excitement died down.

Great. Now I had to play host to a complete stranger.

"Please be careful. I need you to stock up on sanitizers and don't step out unless absolutely necessary Ellie. I need you take this very serious" she droned on

"Sure mom" I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from arguing with her. Plus kenneth was a really nice guy. How bad could his brother be?
Not welcoming him would seem rude.

"Ellie, I'm going to go now. Take care honey"
"Bye mom"

Ping
My phone buzzed again. I looked down to see a message from Kenneth

Sorry Ellie. Cole won't be a bother all. And thank you so much for doing this
- Kenneth

I replied to his text telling him there was no need to thank me. I groaned internally. I couldn't even get myself to feel annoyed with them when he was being so nice.

My eyes flicked back to the TV I was watching. The news reported was talking about all the cancelled flights. Highschools were shut down. It was basically going to be a long long staycation. I finished the slice of pizza from last night and headed to my room.

The house would need a little bit of tidying up. Not that I cared much what Cole Greyson would think but I didnt want word to get back to my mom about me living in a pigsty.

I tied my long brown hair up in a knot on top of my head. My hazel eyes looked a little sleepy as I gazed into the mirror. I had been home for almost a week and I'd already started to put on weight. I was 5'5. With an hourglass figure that probably wouldnt survive the lockdown. I rarely worked out and barely had any muscle. As I kid I was way too conscious about my boobs. Growing up I learnt to let go of the self consciousness and instead grew confident of the body that most had to work really hard to achieve.

I started with the living room picking up old beer bottles, pizza cartons, my clothes strewn all over the living room. I picked up used cutlery off the floor. This was going to be a long day.

By the time I finished putting away everything it was past midnight. And I was tired. I decided to skip dinner and watch a movie. I took a shower, put on a soft cotton T shirt and some clean underwear before settling down with a big bowl of popcorn on my couch.

Soon enough the credits were rolling. And I grabbed a pillow, snuggling into its softness and let sleep take over.

I woke up startled. Sunlight was streaming in through the curtains. My eyes found the clock. It was 7:25 am. There was someone at the door ringing the bell.

Still half asleep, I padded to the door and opened it. Outside my door stood a tall man. With black tousled hair, green eyes and a very natural tan. The bag he carried indicated he was...
"Hi... I'm Cole Greyson" he spoke. He raised his eyebrows looking at me expectantly

"Um, hi, Im Ellie" I rambled, gawking at him. He was in a black V neck T shirt. With ripped jeans and sneakers. You could very easily tell Cole worked out. And I could bet my life he had abs.

"Nice to meet you Ellie. This is the part where you let me in" he spoke with his eye brows still raised. A slow grin seemed to be playing on his face.
He'd me noticed me checking him out

He hadn't even walked in and I was already embarassing myself

"Right sorry" I held the door wide open,  Letting him in. He pulled his trolley bag along and once he was in I shut the door.

Cole turned around to face me. And as he did he seemed to take in my appearance. His eyes widened a little and I mentally facepalmed when I realised what he was looking at. I was still in my T shirt from last night, I hadn't even brushed my teeth or combed my hair. I must've looked quite the vision. And there he was. Looking like a Greekgod
He chose to ignore commenting on it much to my relief

"Im sorry if I woke you up. I had to checkout before 9:00 am and I wasn't sure Id be able to find the address" he ran his fingers through his hair as he spoke. I watched the muscles in his arm flex as he did that.

"That's okay. I had a late night" I grimaced. Wanting to hurry up and get dressed.

"I'll show you to our guest room. You can freshen up" I started to walk up the stairs, with cole trailing behind me.

The guest room was across the hall from the bedroom and hadn't been used in a long while. I opened the door and showed him in.

"Thank you" he spoke, as he walked past me into the room.

"I'll be in the living room. Would you like me to make you some breakfast? " I offered, politely. Hoping he would say yes. He didn't seem very talkative. Although I'd just woken up, Cole's presence seemed to have wiped away any further plans of sleep.

"No thank you Ellie. I already ate" He replied placing his bag. "Actually just coffee would be nice" he added with a smile

Cole had a beautiful smile and pearly white teeth.

"See you a while" I nodded closing the door behind me.

I rushed to my room to put on some clothes and maybe a little makeup. Just a little. You know, to not pale in comparison to the Greekgod who was now going to be my guest.

*************************†***************

What do you guys think? Let me know.