Life coach

The last chapter has been edited and some more text was added

**************†*********†****†***†********

Being in the same room as Cole Greyson had me on edge. After this morning I was officially crushing on the enigmatic mystery known as Cole Greyson.
I had spent a week watching Netflix, I'd read books, I'd finished my work for the semester. And the lockdown was likely to extend for a long time. And there was no way I would be able to survive along side this stranger. I was sure I would spontaneously combust.

After a quiet awkward dinner last night after I'd embarassed myself with Cole, we had both gone to our rooms.
I took the opportunity to finish the book Cole had writte. By the time I had finished I was absolutely, hopelessly horny. Coles words had my body begging in ways I'd never imagined. And so my dirty little secret became the fact that after putting down the book, I'd proceeded to do what I hadn't done in a long while.

While I lay in bed I'd slipped my hands into my underwear and closed my eyes. It didn't take seconds before my wild imagination began to replay the scenarios from Coles master piece. Except this time it was me on the recieving end of coles ministrations.

I made sure to stay as quiet as possible. And it didn't take very long for me to reach my high.
The rest of the night had been a blissful.

Which brings us to today morning. I was in the kitchen again with Cole. He was focused on his phone again. While he spooned his cereal in between.

His white T shirt hugged his chiseled body just perfectly. I stood there in my blue jeans and a printed white T shirt. They say you pick your clothes based on your mood. I guess we both felt like white today

Cole looked up at me after a few seconds placing his phone on thr counter as he spoke
"Hey were both wearing white"
"I was just thinking the same"

"Where do you live?" I asked him
"I have an appartment in NY"
"Do you have any plans after highschool?" He asked
"I want to study law, but I haven't decided"
He continued to chew his cereal
"What do you like to do in your free time?" He asked
"I watch movies, go shopping, sometimes read and write"
That seemed to catch his attention

He looked up me interested
"What do you write?"
" Well I started writing a book but I never got around to finishing it. I have issues with procrastination" I added feeling conscious discussing my writing with a man who'd published a bestseller

"I'd love to read it" he spoke sincerely
"Sure" I said before going back to my coffee
He continued to look at me

"Well what are you waiting for?" He urged. I groaned internal. I wasn't in the mood to have my writing skills assessed just yet.

Cole continued to peirce me with his gaze. While I pretended to ignore him.

"You don't have to be shy Ellie. It's not like in going to judge your writing"
" Infact if you really want to work on writing this would be the perfect time. It's not like you're busy with anything else."

He was right. Now was the perfect time. I had nothing to do and all day to do it.
He could see me starting to agree

"Great, now get me whatever you've written" he added, the most excited I'd seen him