Prologe

Everything changed after the game, all 32 of them built their own planet, with the help of jade. Since there was no mothergrub, the trolls had to learn to do it themselves. All of them learned a lot in the beginning, even the alpha trolls helped. Everybody who died in the game came back to the living.

So Gamzee had Tarvos, Equius got Aradia, Kanaya had Rose, John had Dave, Dirk and Jake made up, Eridan and Feferi were getting better, Vriska made up with Terezi, Meulin had Kurloz, Kankri broke his vow with Cronus, Meenah had Aranea, Mituna and Latula, Horuss and Rufioh, and finally Karkat and Sollux.

Out of the 13 couples, 4 of them had grubs of their own. Gamzee and Tarvos, Meulin and Kurloz, Kankri and Cronus, and Sollux and Karkat. Karkat was carrying the grub and was surprisingly not rude.

Everything was going great. Everybody was great. Except for Karkat and Sollux. Nobody believed they were true Matesprits and would talk about it behind their backs. They fought to much, at first glance you would think they were kismesis, but then they would apologize and Sollux would kiss him on the lips and his belly. They knew they weren't your normal matespritship, but they were the best for each other.

They were each one side of the heart that didn't always fit right together. Others thought they weren't ready for a grub, but some thought they could do it. They would make it and nothing was stopping them. Nobody had a right to judge them, and if they did they payed no mind to it.

-----------------

Tell me if you want more.