2

...
Eleanor
I was walking home when I heard footsteps behind me.

I turn around and see... josh. Oh now what.

"Yo Eleanor" Kio called

I didn't want to turn around so I just kept walking.

"Eleanor!" Josh spoke.

Now I turned around. I was only scared of josh, Bryce and Jaden.

"What do u want josh." I said as I turned around.

"Don't give me attitude. We're throwing a party. Come by. Here's the address." He gave me a slip of paper and walked off.

"Hopefully I see u there." Quinton whispered to me.

"Yea" I whispered back.

I ran home and tried to avoid my parents.

"ELEANOR!! GET UR BITCH ASS DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THE HOUSE!!" My mother screamed from the kitchen.

"Yes Cassandra" I said as I walked down the stairs.

As I was going to get the supplies to clean, my dad hit my back. I fell to the floor and a tear drop slid down my face.

"Hurry the fuck up." My father said sternly.

"Yes Eric, I will do it as quick as possible, so u and Cassandra can rest." I said looking at him.

"Good" my father said as he grabbed a 6 pack of beef from the cabinet and walking to his room.

"U need help?" Noah asked me

"You know mom and dad would kill u if I helped me. So, no I don't need help." I said as I walked away.

I was thinking about the party, I was going to have to sneak out, through my window. I haven't snuck out in a while. But hopefully it goes well.

I finished up tidying up the house and my mother came out of her room.

"Eleanor. Me and Eric are going on a vacation with your brother. No, your not coming because of how you've been acting."  My mother said as she slapped me.

"That's ok Cassandra. I will just stay home and just keep the house clean." I said plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Mom! Where's my jacket?" Noah screamed from his room"

"I don't know sweetie! Did u check under your bed?" My mom responded.

"Oh thanks mom!"

"Now, u keep the house clean. Or u know what happens. Stupid slut" she says as she walks up to her room

"Oh Cassandra?" I ask

"What do u want now?" She says

"What time will u be leaving?" I ask

"I'm about 2 hours. Go clean something, or get me and ur father some thing to drink." She says as the throws a couple 20 dollar bills at me

"I will go get those for u" I say rushing out the door.

They rarely ever let me use the car. Only when I need to get them alcohol or something.

I was driving to the liquor store and saw.... josh?

"Aye Eleanor" he said as he spotted me

"Oh... uh hey. Josh" I say scared.

"I'm not gonna hurt u right now. We're in public. But, just know if u don't show up to that party in 2 hours, ur gonna get it" he says

"I-I'll be there" I say

He has a smirk on his face. What was he planning for me? I've never been to his house before. I just hope Quinton is there.

I got the liquor and headed out. The lady already knows what's going on at home. So she doesn't question me.

I got home and my parents are already gone, so is my brother. So I just set the liquor in the fridge.

Yes! The house to myself. A whole month without them! Well, I will miss my brother tho.

But my parents? I can go years without them! I despised them so much. That I could go the rest of my life without them. But I have to wait.

The party was in an hour so i got ready quick.

outfit

I did just natural makeup and headed to Josh's house

I did just natural makeup and headed to Josh's house. He didn't live far from me. Probably like a 10-15 minute walk.

I got there and the immediate smell of weed and liquor hit me. I entered the house and I didn't know anyone. I went to the kitchen to get a drink and I felt arms around my waist

Josh?

"Um josh? What are u doing?" I asked backing up.

"Hugging my babyyy" he said, clearly drunk.

"Josh ur drunk come on" I said dragging him upstairs

We got to what looked like his room.

"El I really think ur prettyyyy" he said plopping himself on his bed

"Thank you josh but your drunk." I said.

Leilani always told me that drunk words are sober thoughts. So, did josh really think I was pretty?

"N-no but I'm s-serious" he said sitting up

"Josh, I know that's not true" I said wiping his face with a damp towel

"Will this m-make u believe me" he said

He leaned in and kissed me. I didn't kiss back for a little then I did. Was I actually kissing josh? No way. I mean he was very attractive. I mean very attractive.

It got heated and one thing lead to another.

But I pulled away just in time.

"Heyy I was getting into it!" Josh said pouting.

"Look josh I c-can't lose my virginity to you. Maybe another time but not when your drunk" I said

I was straddling his waist.

"Ok fineee. But can u stay the nighttt" he said

"Sure why not." I said.

I wiped my makeup of and grabbed one of josh's shirts and crawled into bed with him. I just laid there then I felt josh's arm wrap around me.

I almost lost my virginity to my bully! And now he's hugging me. I'll leave tomorrow morning. Early. Just incase. I always had a slight crush on josh. Nothing big. Because you know. He bullied me.

He was my best friend all through grade school and middle school. I think popularity just got to him in high school.

The next morning...

TBC 💋