-Will I ever be happy ?-

"what the heck ?..." I checked the post I was tagged in , it was 3 pictures of me , Nick and his ex
Caption of the post : Nick Mayorga got cheating on his girlfriend May Charles with y/n aka yt/n (your YouTube channel name ) who has been a big influence to a lot of people , May said that y/n knew that they were dating and stole Nick from her

I was shocked , that's a no way that this is happening , I went to her account and I saw a video of her crying and saying the same bullshit , everyone was asking about it , I got so mad "I am going to fucking kill her !" I say , Nick woke up "w-what happened?" I ignored him and I got from the bed I went to Nick's room were that bitch was supposed to be , I came in but I didn't find , I was so ready to beat the shit out of her , I went downstairs and I saw here in the living room laughing with Tal and Adi , I went over them and I slapped her as hard as I can making her fall , I was about to punch her but I felt someone stopping me , I tried to get out of their grip but they were stronger than me "let me go ! I'm not done yet!" she was still on the ground " y/n please calm down" it was Nick , he turned me to face him and then looked in my eyes "calm down please and explain what happened" , I calm down a little and say "why don't you all check your social media and you will know what has happened" I get out of his grip , they all got their phones out and checked , they all had the same reaction , Nick looked at May and said "get out now May , grab your shit and get the fuck out !" "B-but I don't have anywhere to go !" "Do you think you are staying here after what you have done ?! Get out now !" He shouted , she got up , grabbed her stuff and left , Nick tried to talk to me but I ignored him and went to my room locking the door , I was still mad about it and I don't think that I'm talking to Nick for now, I went to my last post and saw the hate comments I received, some people saying that I'm a bitch and other telling me to go kill myself , I couldn't help but cry  , I've never received this much hate in my life *ugh will I ever be happy ?*
Nick's pov
I can't believe she did that , I tried to talk to y/n but she ignored me , I was going to follow her and sort this out but Tal stopped me and said " listen Nick , she is mad right now , let her calm down , and after that talk to her bro , now go tell your fans the truth" I slowly nod and went to my room , I went live on Instagram and explained everything at the end I said "...I just wanna say that me and y/n are not dating we are just roommates and friends nothing else and guys please don't hate on anyone , I will see later guys bye" I ended the live and laid down on my bed , tears fell from my eyes knowing that won't be easy for her having all these people hating on her , but she doesn't know that I like her ... Like a lot , I was walking past her room and I saw the door was slightly open , it was her and JoJo hugging , *wtf?!*, JoJo looked at her and said "I wanna tell you something y/n..."

I hope you enjoyed it , if you did please comment ! 🖤
( May Charles is not Nick's ex in real life and she is just a random person that I don't know )