Who Is Jared?

Wednesday - 11:05am:

Izuku Midoriya added Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, plus 17 others to "Class 2-A :)"

Izuku Midoriya sent 3 photos.

Izuku Midoriya: Hey guys! Since a lot of you guys asked for my notes on today's lesson, I decided to make a groupchat with all of us!! Enjoy and have fun studying! ;)

Denki Kaminari: Yo thanks dude!1

Eijiro Kirishima: YO BROOO THANKSSSSS. THAT"S SO MANLY OF YOU!!!!

Ochaco Uraraka: Deku-kunnnnn!!!! Thanks so much! Finally gonna pass!!

Shoto Todoroki: Thank you.

Shoto Todoroki: What class is this by the way?

Katsuki Bakugo: Are you fucking serious?

Katsuki Bakugo: Class 2-A dumbass but with your level of stupidity you should be in Class 2-B with those other losers

Katsuki Bakugo: Also why the fuck am i in this chat, I don't need any fucking notes

Izuku Midoriya: Kaachan that's mean, Class 2-B is filled with amazing heroes!

Izuku Midoriya: Plus I already explained why you're in this chat and you can scroll up to read for yourself

Katsuki Bakugo: Haaaa??? wHat did you just say to me shitty nerd??

Denki Kaminari: lol rip Midoriya

Denki Kaminari: Dude it's also about time we have a group chat with our class

Mina Ashido: ^^^

Mina Ashido: Yessssss finally

Shoto Todoroki: I meant subject. What subject is it for?

Momo Yaoyorozu: Thanks Midoriya! This will be helpful for studying in our study group session tonight for the big test tomorrow!

Tenya Iida: Midoriya! That is very kind of you! But I do suggest for the Class to take their own notes! In order for us to strive to become better students, and future Pro Heros, we must take responsibility into our own hands and not be lenient on one another in the future!

Denki Kaminari: Can anyone else feel that perfect 90 degree hand motions through their phone or is it just me?

Shoto Todoroki: Can you feel through screens?

Tsuyu Asui: Thanks Deku-kun! You're so helpful! Kero-kero >-<

Toru Hagakure: This test is gonna be awful! I haven't studied at all!! This study session is going to be the worst!!

Kyoka Jiro: Awesome Midoriya!! And yeah Hagakure, the stuff we're learning in class goes over my head, why does Aizawa-sensei have to be soooo monotone??

Yuga Aoyama: Merci! *sparkle sparkle*

Mashirao Ojiro: Yeah Midoriya! Bringing one for the team! Haha Hagakure, I haven't studied either, we should totally all study tonight?

Minoru Mineta: Hey guys

Kyoka Jiro removes Minoru Mineta out of the chat.

Hanta Sero: i was wondering how long that would take

Fumikage Tokoyami: His evil spirit sometimes scares me too

Mezo Shoji: Thanks Midoriya! And that was fast.