chapter 3

The next morning was school.My dad already left for work so it was just me and Bella.

I hurried up and got ready and left without Bella.

I was walking to class and just day dreamed all day.

I decided to go to Port Angeles after school but by the time I got there it was pretty late.

I seen Bella go to this book store and come out a little bit later with a book.

These guys began following her.I started to walk a little bit towards her but not enough for her to see me just the dudes.

They stopped looking at Bella then started my way.

"Hey beautiful why don't you come hangout with us tonight" one of them said

I turned and started walking away until they grabbed my arms.

Then they grabbed my earbuds and iPhone.Big mistake.

I grabbed their arms and threw them to the ground then knocked out the other guys.

I grabbed my iPhone then walked away like nothing happened.

I then seen a silver Volvo speed by with Bella in the passenger seat freaking out.

I turned and started running after the car.The driver seemed to notice because he started driving faster so I ran faster.

They went to a restaurant and I seen that she was with that Edward dude.

I turned and started walking back home.But I made a pitstop by the creek in the forest.

I howled and then waited.I waited maybe about 10 minutes but Blanca still didn't come.

I began to walk away when all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground.

"Mmmmm you smell delicious" a voice said

I then felt a burning sensation on my neck.

The pain was unbearable so I blacked out.

~TimeSkip~

I woke up to see everything crystal clear.

I heard a whimper next to the creek so I looked over to see Blanca sitting there.

"Blanca you came" I said

When I seen her I felt burning in my throat.

'Why am I so thirsty?Am I a vampire?No I can't be why me' a whole bunch of thoughts and questions went through my mind.

"Blanca you must leave for now I don't want to hurt you please trust me" I said to her

She got up and ran away

I ran into the forest and attacked a few animals.

I was at a certain point where I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I asked

"Cece!!!Where have you been I have been worried sick." my dad said

"Sorry dad I was staying the night at a friends house for a while I guess I forgot to tell you." I said

"For three days?!?!?!" he said

"Y-yeah" I said

"Ugh when are you coming back." he asked

"Umm I'm not sure maybe a day or two" I said

"Well ok then as long as your being safe" he said

"Yes I'm perfectly safe dad" I said laughing a bit

"Ok then love you sweetheart" he said

"Love you to daddy" I said and hung up

The burning in my throat stopped.

I looked into the pond at my eyes.

They weren't like normal vampire eyes they were the same eyes that I usually had icy blue.

"What are you doing on our lands" a voice said

I turned around to see.......