IrisxPhone

author's note: SHUT UP IT'S A JOKE THINGS WENT DOWN I'M SORRY *cries and runs away*

Iris sighed. She had snuck into the house of one of her friends and it was Christmas Eve. Now, that friend was on a trip, so it was just her, some creepy dude, and two adorable cats in the house. She was so bored, and she just couldn't wait until Christmas. Pretending to be asleep for that long was absolute toture to the girl.

So she decided not to. She got up slowly, rubbing her eyes and looking around for movement, and made her way to the kitchen. Iris opened the refrigerator and frowned. There wasn't anything too interesting. She checked the freezer next and her mood was changed immediately.

"Ice cream!!!!" she shouted, then clasped her hand over her mouth. It really was a good thing that the creepy guy was a heavy sleeper. However...

A loud thud came from the garage. Iris froze. Did he hear her? No, no, he was in the bedroom. Then, what could it be? Iris felt shivers run up her spine. Terrified thoughts entered her mind. She gulped and took a kitchen knife before slowly walking to the garage door.

She placed her hand on the knob, hesitating. When she opened it, she found...one of the cats sitting there. Iris let out a sigh of relief.

The cat dropped something from her mouth and stared expectantly at Iris. Iris examined the object. It was... mistletoe?

"Uh... do you want me to kiss you?" Iris asked, confused. The cat shaked her head and sighed. She clawed softly at Iris's pants. "So you want me to kiss my pants?"

The cat shook her head once more and walked behind Iris. She jumped up and tapped the back pocket of her jeans.

Iris pondered what that meant until she came to a conclusion. Her phone was in her back pocket. "Oh! I should kiss my phone, right?" she said.

The cat nodded and purred contently. Iris felt her face start to flush. She had a crush on her phone for years, but never knew if the phone felt the same way. She awkwardly pulled the phone out of her pocket and stared at it.

"Ahaha... well, um, you know what we have to do..." She trailed off at the end. Iris's face moved closer to the phone. Her heart was beating extremely fast, and she had butterflies in her stomach. She closed her eyes, and her lips met the cool, smooth touch of the screen.

After a long pause, she pulled away and covered her face. "Ah, p-phone..." she whispered. "I've always loved you."

"I love you too, Iris." the phone replied in a deep voice.

THE END

author's note: i'm trash