Meeting his family❤️:)

Today I was going to be meeting my boyfriends family for the first time, I'm super nervous.

*getting ready*

I was getting ready to meet Payton's mom and sister and I was wearing this-

 I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when Payton walked in, he was wearing sweats and a hoodie

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when Payton walked in, he was wearing sweats and a hoodie. "Hey baby, you look nice." Payton says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I smile I look at him "Thank you baby." He walks out and goes to sit on the bed while he waits for me to finish getting ready.

*30 mins later*

I finally finished my makeup and it looked like this-

I walked out of the bathroom to where Payton was waiting "Baby I'm ready

I walked out of the bathroom to where Payton was waiting "Baby I'm ready." I say as Payton looks up from his phone. His mouth hangs open witch makes me giggle. "I-you look amazing." Payton stutters. I smile has he grabs his car keys and we head out.

*20 minutes later*

We arrived at Payton's house and I was getting more and more nervous. He noticed and grabbed my hand "They will love you." He says smiling at me. I smile back and walk up to the door hand in hand with Payton. We knock on the door and Joanne answers the door, she smiles and says "You must be Y/N!?" I smile back and say "Yes, it's so nice to meet you Ms. Moormeier." She hugs me and lets me and Payton in. I walk to the kitchen with Joanne and Payton. When I walk in I see a girl who seems to be a bit older then me, this must be Payton sister Faith. She smiles at me and gives me a hug "It's so nice to finally meet you. Payton never stops taking about you." Faith says. "Oh really!?" I smile and look at Payton who is blushing looking down at his feet. I laugh and we all sit down for dinner.

*after dinner*

Dinner was amazing, Joanne is a great cook. We all decided to watch a movie. We picked "Beauty and the beast" After the movie me and Payton say bye and go home. "Good bye sweetie it was nice metting you." Joanne smiles and gives me one last hug. "It was nice meeting you to Joanne." I smile and hug her back. I hug Faith and say good bye. Then me and Payton get in the car and drive back to my house.

*back at your house*

Me and Payton got ready for bed. We laid down and cuddled. "They really like you." Payton says smiling. I cuddle more into his chest "I'm glad." I say as I slowly fall a asleep. Right before I fall asleep I hear Payton say "I love you." But I'm to lazy to say it back so I fall asleep in his arms.
———————————————————————— Hope you guys like this one better. It's less sad. Thank you for all the love🥰

Words:494