Part 6 (EDITED)

He turned me around and grabbed my face with one of his hands and leaned down slowly. His lips moved slowly on mine making me moan. Derek wraps his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. I trailed one of my hands to his neck and one of them to his ass, pulling him as close as I could get him. I hear him growl as I squeeze his ass with my hand. I feel Derek's hand start tracing circles on my back, soothing my tense muscles. Derek pulls away from the kiss and looks me in the eyes. His eyes were blood red, making a shiver go down my back. "Do you want this"? He asks me letting his emotions show for the first time. I nod my head and start guiding Derek to my bad. The back of Derek's knees hit the bed, so he turned us around guiding me down on the bed. "Derek are you sure you're not going to regret this?" I ask with uncertainty. Derek looks deeply into my eyes and leans down and pecks my lips, " I will never regret you or anything we do, I promise". 

 Derek starts unbuttoning my top. One by one the buttons are undone, when the last one is undone, I feel my heart start to hammer out of my chest making my breathing pick up. 

I get a little scared and sit up making Derek back off a little, "Are you okay" he asked me, "Can I sit on your lap while you undress me" I ask with a lowered head. Derek lifts my head up with his finger and kisses me. Derek gets up and walks around the bed and sits behind me. I turn around and crawl towards him. I get to him and straddle his waist. Derek puts his hands on my waist moving me back and forth so I grind on him. I put my hands on his shoulders and lean down and kiss him pulling his body closer to me. Derek, I moan melting under his touch, I hear Derek growl, and then my back was on the bed and Derek was sucking my neck, "Stiles I'm going to lose control soon," He said pulling back showing that he was indeed losing control, his eyes were red and his canines were coming out, I look deeply into his eyes and leaning up and kissing him. 

When I broke the kiss I looked back at him and saw his face was back to normal. I smiled up at him and hugged him. 

Derek pulled away from the hug and pulled off my shirt and was staring down at me. "You see something you like," I say with a smile. Derek looked up into my eyes. "Always," he said with so much love. I looked away from him with a blush on my face. He turns my face towards him and kisses me again. "Don't hide from me", he says looking into my eyes. I nod my head and lean up kissing his pink lips. We don't break the kiss even as I pull off his shirt.

Derek trails his hand down my chest and to my dick, rubbing me through my jeans. I moan into his mouth as his other hand plays with my nipple, Derek unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down as well as my boxers. Derek places his hand on my penis and starts to stroke it in a slow rhythm. I break our kiss and throw my head back arching my back, "Derek" I moan trying to grab onto something, Derek starts kissing down my neck while trailing his hand with him, Derek starts kissing down my chest and stops right above my dick, Derek starts sucking on my skin and rubs my dick, I put my hand in his hair and pull trying to take my mind off of the pleasure, Aaaa I moan when he sucks on my dick, Derek I scream as I come into his mouth.

Derek pulls off of me and pulls me with him so we are laying together in the spooning position, and I drift off to sleep.

-