》31《

{Thank you for asking me a question~it make my dayy}

(-Sunday-)
(-At mall-)
(-Jieun's pov-)

I walk inside with jisung clinging on my side.They promised to meet me infront of a pizza restaurant.

"Where are they?"I sigh as I repeatedly looking at her watch.

"Noona..how about we find a gift to renjun hyung and eunhee noona?"Jisung suggest as I nodded.

"Hmm what did she want."I start to rub my chin and then an imagination bulb light up in my head.

(A/n:what did I just write sksksks)

"A shoes!"I screamed.Jisung was shook from my voice so he startled a little.

"Just a shoes??"

"Eunhee loves shoesss..and she really hate high heels."I explained and then a voice called us.

"Jieun!Jisung!"I look behind me and saw the Jaemin running towards us.

"Sorry for being late.Jeon doesn't know which clothe to wear."Na Jaemin glare at his brother as the other one just smile.

"Pfft..I can buy you some new cloth if you want"Jisung highfive jaemin while saying that.Both of them was so picky when choosing a shirt.

"Let's start shopping".

(-Time Skip-)
(-Jaemin's apartment-)
(-Jieun's pov-)

"I'm supposed to say 'may I help you' to the foreigner but I say 'Can you help me' instead and they are really kunfius AHAHAHA"Jisung joked about what happened when he and Jeon jaemin shopping some clothes and of course a suit  while me and Na Jaemin went to find some meat and vegetables.

"Still can't believe you are going to graduate when your braincell didn't function properly"I joked aswell and just laugh from his brother's pout.

We are currently walking to their apartment and I can notice how tense is Na Jaemin now.

"Hey,why are you so nervous?"I ask.

"I-I'm afraid that you will dislike my place.."He looks down but I grab his hands and hold it.

"Like I said,your life is mine too.So I will accept everything about you."

We exchange our smile while Jeon and Jisung just fanboying over us.

...

"What did you want to cook?"Jaemin rolled his sleeve up and trust me,that looks so handsome.hhh

"Jieun?"He walk near me as I gulp.

"Er.. let's make some stew.."I mentally slap myself and then start to cook.I can sense he is smirking but lets just ignore that okay.

After a few moments, the food is ready and then we eat happily.

And now we are currently looking for some movies to watch.We decided to stay for a night.

"Jieun will sleep in my room.We can sleep in living room"Jaemin said and the others just agreed.

"Noww let's watch some movie!!"Jeon scrramed happily as Jisung found their favourite movie,Frozen 2.

"Oh come onnnn you had watch it 5 times!"I exclaimed but both of them didn't bother.

"Just let them.."Jaemin laugh at jisung and jeon while me just sitting here.

"Hey.."He whispers after a few moments of silence.

"Hmm?"I turn to him and face his face looking right into my soul.I gulp and his eyes start to look down into my lips.