Goodbye To My Old Home

Y'all still reading this?? Y'all Wild. Anyways, enjoy. Also I apologize for all of the braincells you've lost on this journey xoxo

Dove stuttered with her words, "I can't believe I'm hearing this. You guys are being stupid."

Dove stormed off, going back to Draco, the avengers following again.

Steve opened his mouth to speak, but Clint shook his head at him and mouthed 'not now.'

Steve huffed but nodded. He really cared for the girl and just wanted her to be safe. He cared for her just like Thor did. He and Peggy never got to have children of their own, so Steve vowed to protect Dove like she was his own child from the first moment he met her.

The avengers met Thor after Dove was already born, but they treated her as if she was a baby. They all cared for her more than anything else.

Once they finally reached the common room for who knows what time, Dove muttered some phrase and the door revealed a dark green room, but Dove shook her head.

"No, you all can't come in. This stuff is secluded from the rest of the school from all other houses for a reason. Most of you wouldn't even be in Slytherin. Loki, you can come since you actually went here."

Loki smirked at the rest of the group before following Dove inside.

Dove told him that he couldn't follow her to Draco though, which he understood. He sat in the common room looking around, remembering all the memories this room held for him.

Dove marched to Draco's common room and knocked gently on the door.

"Draco, please let me in."

"Is your possy with you?"

"No, it's just me."

The door clicked and then opened, showing Dove a tear stained Draco Malfoy.

"Draco, what's wrong?"

"I know you would rather be friends with the gryffindors than me. They feel things I can't wrap my head around. I thought I liked you, but it was just me lying to myself. I can't feel anything like that and my brain thought you were an easy way to make me think I could."

"Draco.."

"Feelings are a waste of time anyways. They only hold you back," tears began to re-form in Draco's eyes, "I wish I could just feel something."

Dove could feel her own eyes water. How did she never realize how broken Draco was?

"Draco, ill help you-"

"You can't. Nobody can."

"Please. You have to let me help you."

"Letting you in would just hurt me more when you leave."

"I'm not going to leave you."

Guilt burned in the back of Dove's mind, thinking about the beauxbatons conversation she had not long ago with Steve.

Draco looked into her eyes and leaned his head on her shoulder, Dove rubbed the boys back.

"I'm scared to go home," he whispered.

"Let me help you, please."

Draco rubbed his already red eyes and shook his head.

"I told you, you can't."

"Why," Dove looked at the pale boy next to her, seeing nothing but sadness in his light grey eyes.

"My Father would murder me if he found out I told you what he did to me. Me letting you in would make him even more angry with me."