#1

💭💮💭💮💭

-My best friend💮

She was always beautiful. My Bestfriend. There was something about her that made everyone fall in love with her. I never admitted it but I envied her. She had the perfect body, perfect smile perfect hair and whatever boy she set her eye on will be all over her in a space of a week.

As much as I was jealous of her I saw a softer side of her that no one else saw. I only had this privilege because she was my Bestfriend.

It was the night that Ariana was going to go on a live show to sing her brand new song for the first time.

I was sat in her dressing room when I heard people panicking in the next room. When I went to check what had happened I saw Ariana on the floor crying with her assistant, makeup artist and mum comforting here.

There were swarms of very important looking people discussing what they shall do. "Ariana what's happening" I asked as I knelt down to her. She just shook her head, pointed to her throat and began to cry again. I looked towards her mum for answers "she's lost her voice , she can't sing" her mum said."oh Hunny" I comforted her.

I was sat cuddling Ariana on the dressing room sofa whilst everyone was panicking . It was finally settled that they will play a cd and Ariana will mime the words. Ariana completely disagreed as she felt she was scamming them but she was told she didn't have a choice.

"And now ladies and gentleman please can you put your hands together for the wonderfully talented Ariana grande" the presenter said making the crowd cheer.

I was standing backstage taking everything thing in yet something caught the corner of my eye . I turned around it was two boys fighting and one of them accidentally snapped the only cd Ariana had . "You idiots" I screamed at them . "What are we gonna do!" One of them panicked.

I turned to look at Ariana on stage and I thought how embarrassed she will be if she starts miming with no words coming out.everyone would call her a fake. She was my Bestfriend I had to help her! I grabbed the microphone and as soon as the music starts I began to sing.

"What the hell that wasn't my voice" Ariana said as soon as she came off everyone turned and stared at me making Ariana really confused. "I'm really sorry the cd broke and I had to do something" I sighed "OMG I love you so much (y/n) " Ariana hugged me. "Why didn't you ever tell me you could sing " she asked "because I'm not as good as you" I told her "your right your not as good as me your a million times better" she hugged me tighter. And I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I really did love her.

💭💮💭💮💭

A/N
so I just decided to try something new so.. Hopefully you guys like them.

-By the way I know Ariana doesn't lip sync.

-Kaylin Marie-💋