↬sᴛᴀʏ↫ᴛsᴜᴋᴀsᴀ

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

F l u f f💞

••

It was one of those weird days where there are 'some things' that happen to Y/N's life, but this day just got a lot of weirder.

Y/N just got a call from Sakura saying that something happened to Tsukasa and it was getting worse. And of course it was Saturday so she needed to lie to her parents to get to their school.

"Dad? I'm going out," She said while getting ready. Checking her phone from time to time to see if Sakura updated her of what really is happening to Tsukasa.

"And where are you going?" Her Dad asked while leaning on her doorway. "Is that lipstick?! Are you going on a date?!"

Y/N roll her eyes. "Dad, please, it's just a lip balm, I need this because my lips are getting dry."

"Oh.. is that so? Well, how do I know that kind of stuff?! And where are you even going it's a weekend?"

"My classmate said that our club were appointed to prepare for the Sports Fest." He nodded.

"Fine, just make sure you get home safe."

With that said and done, she left their house, she was speed walking towards the back of their school to avoid some people catching her sneaking inside the school. Y/N carefully sneak into the Broadcasting Room, only to see Tsukasa on the sofa his cheeks were flushed red, Sakura and Natsuhiko were about to feed him.

"What happened to him?" Y/N ask, in instinct she brought her hand into his forehead, "He's sick?!"

"Well, looks like it." Natsuhiko just shrug at his own answer.

"Wait, do ghosts even get sick?"

"I don't know, but this is the first time he ever got sick," This time Sakura was the one to answer. "Tsuchigomori-sensei called me earlier, that there's something wrong with him, but he couldn't take care of him right now since he needs to go somewhere, I think. Oh right, Y/N can you please take care of him, I still need to do something."

"Me too." Natsuhiko butt in, raising his hand. 

"What makes you think I don't have something to do?" Y/N said, her hands on her hips.

"Do you have something to do?" The one Sakura asked, and Y/N didn't have some answer for that. It was true though, all she did in the weekend is stay up in her room, watch some anime, and eat a bunch of junk foods. "Nothing? Well then, please take care of Tsukasa for sometime."

"W-w-wait! How 'bout Natsuhiko?"

"I told you I have something to do." He said, but it was not convincing enough for Y/N, she was about to reason again, when the two already walk out of the room.

All she could do is sigh as she shakes Tsukasa's shoulder to wake him up, "Tsukasa? Wake up, you need to eat something. Although I don't know if that will help."

After a brief moment of waking him up, he finally opened his eyes. "Hmm? Y/N what are you doing here?" 

"I'm here to take care of you, so open your mouth and eat this soup." She held up a spoon in front of his mouth, and without any complain he opened his mouth. This was the first that he actually listen to her. Most of the time when she's telling him to do something he usually tell her 'No' or he'll just ignore her. But when Sakura was the one asking he always follow her, guess he just didn't like Y/N.

"Tsukasa, how do even got sick?"

"Dunno." She shake her in dismay.

"Then, do ghost get even sick?"

"Dunno." 'Oh come on! I'm trying to make some conversation here!'

 She held it up to Tsukasa but he didn't open his mouth. "What are you waiting for?"

"I'm full." He said, his eyes slowly blinking like he's worn out.

"Come on, please, this is the last." She said.

"If you want you could just eat it, you know," He took the spoon from Y/N's hand and hold it up to her instead. "Here, say 'Aah'."

She was surprised from the way his acting, but she still close her mouth. "You're the one who's being sick here, so please don't be such a brat and follow what I say."

"You're really a strange one." He said. He dropped the spoon in the bowl and look straight to Y/N.

"Should I be flatter or what?" 

"I thought the moment you see me go beserk, you'll start avoiding me." He chuckled, both of them remembering what happened two weeks ago.

It was a stormy day, and for the first time Y/N saw how Tsukasa acted when some things didn't go the way he wanted. But, she thought otherwise, she thought it was just a kid not getting his favorite candy, but in a brutal way. He was really scary when it happened, but when she saw Tsukasa in the Broadcasting Room, crying alone, she understand that he didn't want this to happen. He wants to say sorry for the way he acted.   

"Even though, you're sometimes annoying or stubborn, I could see the way you care for me-- I mean, us." He said, blushing red.

"I think you just need someone who will be willing to stay with you." She said, caressing his cheeks, he didn't even notice he started crying. 

"Will you stay with me? It doesn't have to be forever, even though it's just for now." He reached out for her hand, and kiss the back of her hand.

She was stunned at what he did, blushing deeply, the same as him. He looked at Y/N's eyes, begging her to stay by his side, no matter what happen. He needs her, and she's willing to stay with him. 

"I like you Y/N." He hold up her hands in his cheeks, feeling the warmth from her hands.

She smile as her response for his question. She cupped his cheeks and kiss the top of his nose.

"I like you too, little brat."

••

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

A/N: Sorry it took so long :(( but I'll make sure to update faster. Alrighty, Luca's out!!

 Alrighty, Luca's out!!