2 || moving in.

"Enjoy your first night at your new place, (y/n)-chan! I'm expecting an invite to your room," Terushima winked, waving off his co-worker.

You rolled your eyes, "Only in your dreams, Teru."

It was a tiring day, and to be honest, you didn't look forward to moving out because of all the heavy-duty work; but luckily enough, there was someone you could always count on to help you. Your fingers dialled his number almost immediately.

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Hey, hot stuff~."

"What?"

"I mean, hey Hajime!"

Iwaizumi giggled on the other side of the line, knowing well enough of your flirtatious tendencies. "You're off work?"

"Yep, you sure you're free to help me out?"

"Yes, you know I've got your back. I'll meet you at your dorm room?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright, see you then."

~X•X•X~

Packing up had been mostly done the night before, and your once messy room was now clean and empty, with everything either thrown out or packed away in a few cardboard boxes and luggage bags. You were just sorting out your belongings when there a knock from the entrance of your room. It didn't take long for you to guess who it was.

Opening up the door, you almost faint at the sight of Iwaizumi's precious smile. "Hey."

"Stop smiling so perfectly! You're giving people a heart attack," you scolded, feeling your heart tighten in your chest.

Iwaizumi narrowed his brows in confusion, but let it go, instead proceeding to enter your room, or what was soon to be your former room, looking around at how empty it was.

His eyes then darted to the few boxes you had taped up, labeled with the most basic terms: 'Stuff' and 'Other Stuff'.

"This is it?" he asked, gesturing to the boxes. He expected there to be much more.

You shrugged, "Yea, I donated a bunch of my stuff, including all the trashy t-shirts Shittykawa keeps bringing back for us from wherever he's gone to travel."

"Good call," Iwaizumi answered, which made you chuckle a bit. "I'll start bringing these down alright?"

You nodded as he bent down and picked up two large boxes almost effortlessly. There was no denying Iwaizumi was a strong man especially noting just how much he took care of his physical health, but even after being friends with him since elementary school, you couldn't help but admire his strength.

Even so, you wanted more.

"Hajime," you called, walking towards him as he held the two boxes in his arms.

"What?" he asked curiously.

And with that, you did the only reasonable thing to do – you rolled up his short sleeves up to his shoulders so you could marvel at the sight of his bara arms.

"Oh yES," you swooned.

Iwaizumi shook his head in disbelief, smiling to himself at your actions. But even he couldn't help getting a little bit cocky by your implicit compliment, and to give you more of a show, he flexed a little bit more to intensify the size of his muscles.

You could already see the headlines: University student found dead in her dorm room after witnessing the hottest thing on the planet.

"Come on now, (y/n)," he said, ready to head out.