Rules and Payments

Rules:

X. No kind of plagiarism will be accepted. I work hard on all my projects, even if they sometimes seem simple. So thank you for respecting me and respecting my work.

X. Politeness is required. I wouldn't be willing to do anything if you were rude.

X. You cannot make more than one order at a time (except if it is for a series of books). Others after you are also entitled to their turns.

X. I send you the order link only when the payment is completed. To find out what payment is, go a little lower.

X. I'll give you the request when I'm done. No need to spam me to ask me where I am with the request.

X. I only do covers, banners, and character manipulation. I don't have the experience required to do profile photos.

X. I only do covers for the following themes: Fantasy, Fantastic, Action, Science-fiction, Historical, Dystopia and Thriller. I don't do romances or anything like that.

X. I only accept commands that inspire me. I would tell you if this is the case with your order. If not, please don't ask me for too much explanation.

X. I don't do covers with more than two characters and I don't do anything by myself at all! That means that if you don't have an idea of what you want, don't request. Also, covers with famous people are banned. If you have read all the rules. Please insert the name of a fruit that you don't like in the "something else" section.

X. I don't change anything in the command except the text and a few minor things.

That's for the rules! Sorry if I seem a little harsh but it's just to organize myself a bit and not do a bad job.

Payments.

X. A permanent subscription.

X. Put this book on your public reading list.

X. A credit in the summary and in the book.

If you agree with everything, please go to the next chapter!