Shot 7

Continuing.....

His eyes gets wider seeing the view... He was mesmerized seeing her in pink chiffon saari first time....

She was facing her back to him... She was unaware that the knot of her blouse was opened... She was drying her wet hair and was looking breath taking... Karan was so lost in her...he moved towards her taking slow steps... When he reached close to her... She can feel his presence... She turned and found him so close to her... Seeing there closeness... She was about to fall but karan holds her in his arms... Both were lost in each other... Due to cold Breeze which was coming from Window...her hair falls on her face... She closed her eyes... He gently tucked them behind her ear... He makes her stand... Both were still lost in each other...karan started moving towards her more closely... She was moving back wards seeing him coming closer...soon her back hits the wall... He came more closer... He caged her in his arms and pinned her to the wall... He was looking at her intensionly... She was also looking him... But.... Nervously....

He started caressing her arm...he Slided his hand downward caressing her arm... He gently placed his hand on her bare waist... She clutched his shoulder as he pulled her closer to him... Their position was like... Both were hugging each other... But they were not... He traced his fingers on her bare back... She closed her eyes... He moved a little bit back & saw her eyes closed... He got lost in her beautiful and innocent face... He started tying her Dori of blouse... Felling this... She slowly opened her eyes and saw him... Who was looking at her intensionly... Both had a intense eye lock... He finally tied her Dori...both were lost in each other.....

Then preeta remembers his wishes... Which she has to fulfill... She smiled and said it d in a sugary voice...

Preeta : ( extra sweetly) good morning karan jii...

Karan came back to sence and started laughing seeing her acting so sweetly...

Preeta looked up to see his face... He was continuously laughing hardly... She makes angry pout... And said

Preeta : ( with cute angry pout) haww...karan... Yaha main tumhari sari wishes puri kar rhi hun.. Or tum...mujhpe has rhe ho...huhh!!

She turned her face making angry pout...

He makes her turned towards hi I'm and said while chuckling...

Karan : ( chuckled) offo preeta... Maine tumse aisa kab Kaha ki tum itna sweetly behave karo... Maine t oh h kaha tha ki tum mujhse achhe se baat karo, mujhse pehle Utho, aur mere saare kaam Karo bas...

Preeta : ( annoying) ha ha... Ek toh main itna sweetly tumse baat kar rhi hun... Itne acchhe se behave kar rhi hun.. Aur Tum... Huhh!! ...mujhe tantrums dikha rhe ho...

Karan : achha... ( teasingly) according to my wishes... Kya tumhe apne husband se aise baat krni chahiye?? ( said while raising his one eye brow )

Preeta : ( cutely) ab tum mujhe interrupt mat karo... Mujhe mera kam krne do...

Karan cutely nodds and she again started acting like shying and saying sweetly... 😂

Preeta : ( ☺ extra sweetly) karan jii... ( he widened his eyes listening jii 😳 ) aap jaldi se freshen up ho jaiye... Aapko jogging Ke liye bhi toh jaana hai na... Main aapke kapde nikal deti hun aur aapke liye aapka favourite Juice bhi le aati hun....

She turned to leave... When karan pulled her back to him and kissed her forehead and said in her ear huskily...

Karan : ( huskily) by the way... You're looking beautiful and breath taking... Tumse nazre nahi hat rhi hai aaj meri...

He said and kissed her both cheeks... Preeta was so shocked seeing this shade of karan... As she knows... He always shouts on her... But this time.. He was behaving like a romantic husband... She felt butterflies in her stomach... When he gave her compliment and when he kissed her forehead and cheeks... She shyly pushed him and said while looking down...

Preeta : ( shyly) a.. Vo... Tum.. Jao Jake freshen up ho jao...varna office ke liye late ho jaoge... Main... Main mom aur bhabhi ke saath break fast ki Taiyyariyan karane jaa rhi hun...

He smiled at her... She immediately left from the there...he smiled and left to washroom...

After sometimes... Karan came back from jogging and preeta have him his juice... He takes and left to his room... He saw that his clothes is already on the bed... He smiled ...aa he knows that preeta must have kept this for him... He took bath and gets ready for office... He came downstairs for break fast he saw preeta arranging the dinning table for break fast with rakhi and monisha.... Later all settled down for break fast... And all completed their breakfast....

Karan, rishabh & Mahesh firstly goes to office... Later preeta also finished her works in home and left for office... In the way... She found Maahir... Both came together on the office.....

Chalo aaj ke liye itna hi... Jisne Jisne update maanga... Dekhlo maine de diya... Ab mat complaint karna...

By Priyu ❤️