Sort Everything Out

"Zoe! Slow down. What do you mean?"
It's midnight but Zoe had to ring Marcus. Tonight they need to sort everything out.
"Marcus, Alfie's gone! I don't know where! I just had a suspicion.."
"That he was with Niomi?"
"Yeah.."
"Well, Niomi may have had an argument and then she stormed out.."
"Right, so they're definitely together?!" Zoe can't control the the waterfall of tears that pour down her cheeks. Alfie and Zoe is now Alfie and Niomi.
"What do we do, Zoe?"
"I don't know. I can't think straight. Marcus, can you come round? I think I just need a friend."
Marcus grabs a jumper and starts to lace up his converse. "I'll be there soon, don't worry Zoe."
Later..
"Thanks for coming Marcus." sighs Zoe as she greets Marcus at the door.
"No problem, though I would love a tea?"
"Sure."
Zoe shuffles into the kitchen followed by Marcus. She sets the kettle to boil and reaches for two mugs but her fingers slip and the two mugs clash to the floor, little china pieces smashing all over the floor.
"Fucking Hell!"
"Zoe, It's fine, let me help!"
"MARCUS open your eyes, It's not okay! The love of my life, who I thought loved me, has gone off with your girlfriend. The mugs are smashing and so is my heart ok?! I can't deal with this. I can't do this! I love him so much and I still do. The shameful thing is if he walked through that door and said he still loved me, I would rush to him and kiss him. I STILL LOVE HIM!"
Zoe collapses to the floor with a cry and starts crying uncontrollably.
"And I still love Niomi." cries Marcus, with at tear rolling down his cheek.