Your not my mate

Third person POV

I'm so proud of myself, we're seven chapters in and things about to get real soon hope all of you are safe and well .

"Your not my mate!!!," both Pink and Brian got up and yelled at the same the same time. They were both fuming with anger as they looked at each other.

"I was not expecting this," Jay smiled and drank a cup of sparkling water, he was enjoying this and can't wait to see how things play out. He knew Brian was a bigot and to see that his mate was a black guy, he could only praise the moon in his heart. He felt like he was watching a episode of jerry springer.

"How can this be, he can't be my mate, some like him,"Pink starts to mumble to himself as he try's and fight his instincts. "Pink are you ok," Virgo comes and asks him but couldn't reply as the urge to claim his mate was over coming his body.

"There's no way, your my mate, some like you could never my mate you black brut," Brian yells as he looks at Pink with anger in his eyes. He could lie with his mouth but he could've lie to the animal inside, they knew they guy before was there mate. It was just too hard for Brian to take in.

Hearing his mate Pink couldn't help but get irritated, he already didn't like this white hill billy, now he was being insulted by it. "Listen good you Cracker, red neck, white thrash inbreed wolf, I'm from one of the royal packs you would be lucky to even visit my pack much less be my mate," he responded to Brian.

Being insulted by his own mates triggered his animal side, he was about to transform when Bello ran up and held him. "Claim down Brian," he advised him as he was restrained ."Your not my mate you disgusting black ape," Brian growled out .

"Haha this is so great," Jay laughed to himself as he continued to watch both of them, he'd never seen anything as entertaining as this before in real life.

On the other hand his mate was freaking out, the last person on earth Virgo expect to be mates were Brian and Pink, they were just two different people.

He knew pink the longest and his cousin was a peace of work that he usually ignored because his opinions didn't matter, I'm honesty he knew Pink was full of hate, he felt like the whole world hated him and was against him. He distance himself from most of his family except his mother and myself.

His mom was the problem, she had the most spit full heart of anyone I've meet, for some reason she hated anyone that was t black without a passion and she passed all of that down to Pink, the reason why she did it was because she had thought that he would be the alpha. By the time Pink was 18 it was too late to poison Keyland's mind.

Still the damage had been done to Pink, he was raised to thing of himself as above everyone else by his mother and when he was thrown away by her his hatred only grew. Brian was a Chesters and Bello's brother, he knew the little guy had more problems than grains of sands on the sea floor.

"Listen, Pink if he's your mate, this is the will of the moon, you have to accept it," I walk to him and let him know. "V, I've always been on your side and supported you a hundred percent, don't come preaching to me, that devil over there will never be my mate," pink blast at him angrily.

"Pink listen ok, listen to me. I don't give shit if you want to accept Brian as your mate yes or no but both of you are not going to fight in my pack and cause a ruckus there are bigger things happening in the world then you find in your mate," Virgo advised him. "And Bello take your brother outside and handle him," Virgo order. Nodding Bello dragged a very irritated Brian outside.

Once they were outside Bello finally let go of his older brother, "What are you doing , why are you following his orders like a slave, your my brother your suppose to be on my side," Brian wines. "Do you want me to stand by and watch let you fight your mate the alpha's cousin, in his own house, Brian are you crazy," his brother curse at him.

"He's not my mate, you might see them in a different light, all of them inside there are not like us," Brian stressed. "Will you think before you talk for one minute, your my brother but I honestly I can't put up with this, we're all the same wolf or human, we might have small differences but when it comes down to it, those differences don't matter, my only advice for you is that you try and change your ways," Bello tells him.

"Are you really picking them over me, I'm your brother what would dad or Chester think about this," Brian shouts at his brother.

"What do you know about dad or Chester, you didn't talk to our older brothers for months after he started dating Najay, there's a reason dad didn't spend much time with you and that's because he couldn't put up with your hateful attitude, so if both of them were here. They would probably call you a fucking idiot," Bello yells loudly into his brothers face.

"Do what ever you want to do but don't act stupid, this is your life. I don't care if you want to accept your mate," Bello says as he walks away from his brother.

But Brian wouldn't let him get the last word as he shouts, "He's not my mate," but the person he was trying to convince the most was himself.

Inside his office Virgo poured a class of Remy Martin for himself and Pink, after taking a sip of his drink he finally Turks to his cousin and asks, "so what are you going to do about your mate, and don't you dare say he's not your mate," looking at his cousin depressingly, he says, "I honestly don't want him to be mate, a racist peace of crap like him would probably lull me in my sleep."

"Ink , Brian can me a lot but so are you, both of you can change and try and be mates," Virgo try's and persuade him.

But he want getting threw to Pink, shaking his head Pink says, "the moon made a mistake someone like him could never be my mate, I'll have to reject him," Pink finally announces to his cousin.

"I see, is your life but I just hope you think hard about what your going to do before you actually do it," Virgo told him as he tap him and his shoulder and walked out of his office leaving Pink alone to his thoughts.

All he could think about was his angry little face, he had the face of an angel and the mouth of a devil, he had just wanted to run to him, mark him and protect. Claim him as his own. But just looking at him he couldn't bring someone like him home, he couldn't accept someone like that as his mate.

After not sleeping hold night he made up his mind to reject that stupid mate of his.

Comment leave feed back so I can know if your liking it.