falling in love 2

when I got to the hostel and met my friends I explained all that happened .that night I decide to go to the library to read while I was in the library ,I felt uncomfortable as if the air was polluted I couldn't breath well but then I decide to manage soon later I couldn't take it anylonger I had to leave the environment .I gathered my books and was set to live when I saw that's the exit was on fire I couldn't help but scream no one was at school at that moment I was already choking ,i couldn't see clearly I shouted for help but no response I was getting weak already ,i thought this was how my life was to end .Jerry was walking through the streets he thought to him self "what kinda girl is she ? she is so hard heartened ,i promise to deal with her.but I lover her i dont know why I have never felt this way." while he was walking he saw smokes coming out of the school library "oh my God"he exclaimed while he ran to the library to check it out the fire has already started he couldn't get in he heard my voice "help!"I said when he recognised it was my voice he summoned courage and broke the door I was already weak and almost liveliness"favour"he screamed as he ran to me took me to his arms and ran to his house as at then the school authority was already present at the library to do something. while Jerry ran so fast with me on his arms "please stay with me "he said I couldn't help anything any more.when we got to his house he poured water on me trying to wake me up but i didn't he took me to the hospital and they gave me an injection , The doctor said I would be fine,i jst need some rest so he took me to his home to rest . "she is so beautiful while she sleep"Jerry said while watching me sleep soon later I woke up"where am I?"I said as I stood up "wakie wakie sleepy head"Jerry said with a smile "what I'm I doing here "i said with a harsh tone  "ohh sorry I would have left you to die"he said calmly "I guess i owe you a thank you "I said "its oh k " he said the atmosphere was silent for some moments and then he broke the silence "what would you want me to offer you??""water please"I replied while he went to get it,i felt have known him for a long time I felt something "I think I'm having feelings for him"I thought  he then offered me the water which I took and drank "thank you"I said when I was done he returned the water he then came back to me "soo."he said while I raised my head our eyes got in contact . we looked at each other for a moment and then he said to me "you are so beautiful but very stubborn ""hey stop that you are too"I replied while we laughed at each other we starred at each other while our face moved closer then we.....**********

a sweet thank you from my heart to those that reads my story I love you all pls do not forget to drop a vote and a comment 😉💗