Cloud nine

Kim Taehyung's POV

  "We're back again.. Ahh.. Home sweety home.." Hoseok hyung said.

"We've spent our half of this year out of the country.. I really miss Korea." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I also miss my family." Jimin said.

"Me too." I said.

"But that doesn't mean we can already rest." Suga hyung.

"But at least we are already here in Korea. The feeling is different if we can all rest with our family after a busy day." Jin hyung.

"Yeah, you're right." I agreed to him.

"Yeah. Let's just rest.. We still have an appointments for the other days." Namjoon said.

--

  Sohyun is already filming her upcoming drama. She's been so busy this year too. She have a two drama this year. And the last is already started the shooting the scenes.

--

I am going to surprise her. I decided to visit her on her filming set.

When I got into the area I saw her busy filming one of the scenes. I felt so happy by just seeing her from the distance..

When I saw that the filming had a break, I immediately call her.

"Hello, baby bear.. I am here at your filming set."

"Huh? Really? Where are you?"

I saw her looking around and when she saw my car, a sudden happiness  registered on her face.. She smile so happily..

That smile make me feel so 'kilig'.

"I'll wait for you till you finish your taping."

"Ok, wait for me. We're almost done filming.."

--
Kim Sohyun's POV

After the filming.. I immediately talk to my manager that I wouldn't come with her going home because Taehyung is here to pick me up.

  I already told her about my relationship with Taehyung and she agreed with it.

  I am so lucky to have her as my manager.

When I got into Taehyung's car he immediately hug and kissed me telling me that he misses me so much.

"I miss you too teddy bear. Let's go!" I said.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Oh, I thought we're heading home."

"Ayshh.. We've just met right now. Hmmn.. Are you tired? If you're tired then I'll bring you home."

"Ahh, no! Not yet. Let's go somewhere."

He smiled at what I've said. "Let's go to the secret place.." He grinned.

The secret place he's talking about is the park where he secretly followed me. He already admitted that he's following me like a stalker during that time. And that really surprised me and at the same time flattered by his confession.

I smiled at him. "I miss that place. Ok, let's go."

While on our way we decided to buy a hot chocolate to bring to the park.

--

We're holding each others hands while walking along the park..

"It's really beautiful here.. and peaceful." I said.

"Yeah. I just hope that it will remain private so that we can still come here without worrying that someone might see us."

I agreed with him. "I hope so too."

  He is getting something on his pocket. And when he got it, he looked at me and smile.. "I want to give this to you.." He said and showed me a small purple box.

  I am surprised when I saw a small box with a necklace inside it..

  Suddenly, an overwhelming feeling fills inside my heart..

He went behind me to put a necklace on me. The necklace looks so beautiful. The simplicity of the design makes it more attractive and elegant.

When he already put it on my neck he went in front of me and ask.. "Do you like it?"

"Y-yes, of course..  It's so beautiful. Thank you so much teddy bear.."

He looked so pleased with my reaction. "When I saw this necklace you immediately came into my mind.. I know that it will be perfectly suits you. It should be my birthday gift to you.. I felt so guilty that on your special day.. I am always away.." He became gloomy and look at me intently.

  I put my palm on his cheeks. "You have given me so much. That is enough for me." I look at him so passionately..

He held my hand on his cheeks. "I'm sorry if I am not always beside you on your special day.. I really want us to celebrate your birthday together. But I am always away.."

"Teddy bear don't mind it anymore okay? What's important now is we are together.. I am prepared on this kind of situations. I know your job very well from the very start.. You shouldn't be sorry."

He kissed me on my palm that he's holding.. "I always want to make you happy.. I always want to make you smile.. I will give you everything that I can.. I am willing to pour all my love for you.. I want you to feel it every time we were together.. And I really can't just forget it that on your special day.. I am not here beside you.."

"We've talked that day right.. You even sent me a flowers and a greeting letter.. And besides.. There's still many years and birthdays to come.. We can celebrate those birthdays together someday."

He hugged me so tight. "I'm sorry if I am becoming so sensitive about this issue. I just can't forgive myself.. I just really want to be with you.."

"You are with me now. And I am feeling so contented with your love. I am not expecting more than this.. I am way too blessed to even ask for more." I look up at him and gave him a smack on his lips.

He smiled at me and kiss me so passionately..

Being with him after a long time of being away from each other.. There's nothing I could've ask for..

When every time I am in his arms.. always feels like I am on a cloud nine..