【The Music Room】

[ 3rd Person POV ]

[Location: Hallway]

After a talk with Rei, (Y/n) asked Hinata a favor to teach her to play any one instrument. Hinata didn't exactly know which one to teach her or even how to teach her. “Well there's a music room with a piano, not sure if anyone use that room anymore since...”

He didn't had to finish the sentence, she already know how bad the school was here though she doesn't know the reason why. The school feel like a playground no one care to take thing seriously she considers herself to be extremely lucky to only know people who are passionate about being here. She truly hope they can go far in the career as an idol.

Hinata noticed her gloomy mood and tried to change the topic. “A-Ah... let's go before anyone could alright?” He feel disappointed that she still feel sad. The time him and Yuuta talked to her she confessed that it hurts to see so many lost potential just because they were so unmotivated since they were only first years they don't know as to why that is. So from that day on Yuuta seem to be more cooperative with him to practice in a way he's indebt to her along with helping them with their outfits.

Hinata never had any friend up until he enroll in Yumenosaki and get separate with Yuuta by class that he started to make friends even though he's super cheerful, it's hard to cheer someone up that wasn't Yuuta.

Hinata did what first come to his mind. A quick hug and a back pat. It seems to work when he saw her stunt face. Maybe he was too bold at least she stop thinking about bad things. “(Y/n)-san don't worry about it! You're doing an amazing job for us, worry yourself first.” Hinata was very nervous when she didn't say anything for awhile. She smiles causing Hinata to be relief. “Right... thank you Hinata-kun.”

They then make their way to the music room while making short talk. “Hinata-kun.”

“Hm?”

“I was wondering where's Yuuta-kun? Usually you two are with each other every free time possible.” Hinata let out a carefree laugh, he didn't know how to explain that without making her worry. “Yuuta-kun is with his friends.” (Y/n) hum in acknowledgement.

Hinata and her came to a stop once they reach in front of the door to the room they were looking for. Hinata opened the door and look inside to see no one. (Y/n) followed after him inside the room.

[Location: Music Room]

Inside was like a normal classroom instead the in front have a grand piano. Once they took a closer look the piano was covered slightly in dust. “Eh... can't say I'm surprised.” Hinata commented looking at his dust covered finger from touching the piano.

“Well good luck Producer-san!” Hinata smiled and move towards the door. (Y/n) look at him clearly confused. “H-Hinata-kun weren't you going to help me!?” He respond with a sheepish laugh. “Aha... Sorry I can't play piano.” After saying those words he quickly close the door while (Y/n) gave him a fake betrayed look.

She turned back her head back towards the dusty piano even the keys were dusty when she tried to experiment with them. (Y/n) had no idea what to do since she had never touch a piano before and there was no one to help her.

Eventually she gave up after trying to make it sound like a song that fail horribly. So she turned to her phone and open her messaging app for help only to stop once remembering that she was supposed to help Undead not ask for their help.

She could ask Trickstar for help too but Subaru said he needs to leave for practice and she didn't want to disturb their practice. Yuuta was with his friends and Tsukasa... he was out of the question.