𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕? 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?"

"𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋. 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅."

"𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾. 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SUMMARY:

the different but cliché story where young isla and ivy move from france to australia with their cousin oceane, and end up being neighbors with the van dijks. ivy and oceane became bestfriends and did girly things that isla occasionally enjoyed doing, but she'd much rather hang out with her bestest friend ruel— whom she absolutely hated at first—any day. they grow up together, experiencing most of their firsts and everything after with each other. first breakdowns, happy moments, heartbreak, and so on. as they get older, things change and aren't the same as when they were mere children. when one gets into a relationship, the other is secretly dying inside- for they wouldn't dare gamble their lifelong friendship for some stupid crush. they don't like living a lie, but they both know that it's for the best if they don't want their relationship to change. oh, if only they knew. the road ahead of isla and ruel becomes rockier as they grow older- especially since ruel's singing career is kicking off, which isla feels bittersweet about. will they be able to fix their lives and get their shit together or will their friendship crumble?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.