Even more children because i have so much free time help me

Sailor gorl and dumbass cowboy y'all ain't ready for this unit.

MarloweShe's Canadian 18Really loves the ocean, took up fishing and sailing when she was young with her dad

Marlowe
She's Canadian
18
Really loves the ocean, took up fishing and sailing when she was young with her dad.
Her dad passed at sea, but she believes that if she continues doing what he loved, that he'll be forever with her.
She's soft spoken and cautious, but honestly has one braincell that she shares with her teammate. She's much too generous for her own good.
She isn't entirely just a soft bean, she's killed before, out of self defence! But it sticks with her and doesn't trust herself at all. She's insecure and very timid.

(Hats suck to draw, fuck that)

Johnny
19
American
Sips dumb bitch juice 24/7. He's energetic and kinda rowdy, calms down when he's told to, loves people and gets along with everyone for the most part, he doesn't like anyone who insults his best friend (in my "canon" case, his only friend, Marlowe). His parents grew up really Western, which only made him grow up the same, so he learnt to ride a horse when he was really young. He's adventurous, which is how he ended up agreeing to set sail with Marlowe. He gets sea sick and is terrified of the ocean, but he just loves Marlowe with his whole heart that he'd do anything for her. HE'S A SIMP but we love him.

I don't have a whole lot on these two yet but I plan to develop them more! :)))