Front line

-Kei'ral POV-

The night kept going and the truth or dare was more fun than anything I've expected it to be. Right now, it was Ahri's turn to ask someone.

Ahri: Soraka, truth or dare?

The absolute blessing from the heavens that was this cinnamon roll thought for a moment before doing one of the cutest determined faces I've seen.

Soraka: Dare!

I turned to see Ahri, something she noticed, and gave her a glare that said, "don't you dare to be mean to her" Something she got as clear as crystal. Now, I know Soraka is one of her friends and that meant Ahri wouldn't be deliberately bad with her.

Ahri: Hmmmm... between our new friends right here. Hug the one that you want to become closer friends.

Her face turned red for a moment, looked at the four of us with an embarrassed look. And I swear my heart started to race because she looked incredibly cute... do I have a thing for cuteness?

Anyway, she then walked close to ME. AND HUGGED ME!!!

...

That might have caused me to get diabetes.

Ahri: Awwwww, you two are so cute. You should definitely get to know each other a little better.

Now it was Soraka's turn, she didn't go too far and just asked me.

Soraka: Uhmm... truth or dare?

Me: Truth.

I'm not worried of her asking about anything, up until now I've been running with challenges since I don't want to be cornered with a question that I can't answer without revealing that I turned into some sort of hell spawn.

Soraka: Uhhmmm...

She made the cutest face while thinking on a question.

Soraka: How were the seven years you lived in Rumania?

Oh boy, well, my fault for choosing truth. Ahri looked at me with an urging face, basically telling to think on something quick. So, I told a twisted truth.

Me: They were kinda hard. The people around me wasn't really friendly, almost no one talked to me and a lot of them just didn't like me for being a foreign guy. My grandparents were not that much help, mainly because I never told them about it. They were too old, and I didn't want them to be involved, they were being incredibly generous just by having me there with them.

That wasn't that far from the truth... if you change the people for void beasts and change their disgust for killing intent. The grandparents' part was completely a lie though. To my surprise, everyone was being sympathetic to me.

Darius: I got you man; it was kinda the same for me when I moved to Ionia for a while. They say they are pacific and all that, but at the end of the day they will feel spite towards you for something your homeland did to them in the past.

Ahri: Gotta admit, you might be an asshole here in school, but you have nothing to do with the invasion decades ago.

Darius: Thanks, finally! Someone who understands.

Me: Well, seeing that is my turn... Ezreal, truth or dare?

Ezreal: Dare, shot.

Me: Go around the party and invite a girl you might like. The more the merrier.

He stood up with a confident smile on his face and walked away, taking this chance, I turn around and called the cinnamon roll in our group.

Me: Soraka?