Chapter 1

Lefty's POV

Bryan called asked me to meet him at his hotel room for something I did not know what when I got there he said I need to sit down for this than asked to see my soul no one had ever seen my soul before and this was so sudden so I just froze but buy the time I came back to reality he was shaking me I said I was fine now and it was A little sudden so that's why I froze I asked why he wanted to see my soul he said "I just want to double check with something my dad told me" then I realized that was the first time he has ever talk about hims family and then what he said next broke me "Charlie it's me Sammy your brother" then i got up and walked away and when I got out of the hotel I ran I thought to my self "HOW DID HE KNOW" I thought ran straight into Molten who was talking to jon he turned around looking mad then he saw it was me he could tell i was upset he said why are you upset all i could say was " b-b-b-bryan" then he was gone me and jon ran after him.

Bryan POV
I said "Charlie it's me Sammy your brother" but before I got to say anything else he got up and left I let him after all this is a lot to hear I mean I just told my sister that her dead brother is still "Alive" and infrout of her so I let her leave i should probably call her he I mean glîtçhrâp might have figured out how to mind read but lefty probably when to Molten and knowing how much molten likes lefty im probably gonna die again molten probably loves lefty maybe I should draw them kissing or acting like they are dating may a can fluster molten to the point where he over heats nooo but i will still draw them

Bryan POVI said "Charlie it's me Sammy your brother" but before I got to say anything else he got up and left I let him after all this is a lot to hear I mean I just told my sister that her dead brother is still "Alive" and infrout of her so I let...

Bryan's drawing

Molten POV

I was run all the way up to bryan's room to have a "TALK" with Bryan he was just sitting there like he was waiting for me he said " hey molten" like he did nothing to lefty then I realized i don't know what he did to lefty so I yelled "WHAT DID YOU DO TO LEFTY" and he just said "calm down" then lefty and jon caught up with me jon said "leave bryan alone ' then i just started yelling

Bryan POV

I just sat on my bed and watched the madness unfold then Molten crossed the line and hurt jon i was so mad i even let E.B in control he helped jon then asked him to leave he did what E.B said then E.B said to molton too "NEVER hurt jon again" I said molten said "what are you gonna do" "Remember when ersa's springtrap ripped you in half well he can do that again and as many times as he wants to then ersa can get some sleep and springtrap can have a toy i mean didn't you like being the toy of Bryan's springtrap didn't you like having everyone SCARED of YOU didn't you li-" "ok ok i get it just stop please" molten begged then i was back in control E.B did not see that jon and lefty saw the whole thing I was sad but then said that i was going to take lefty to the portal he said "what are you planning bryan"

Then i said "something big" then teleported over to lefty grabbed his hand and teleported over to the portal room he said "why are we here" said the one eyed bear i replied with "to see the past of course"

Lefty POV

I was frozen at what bryan said then molten, R.S freddy, and jon molten said " give back lefty" bryan said "you mean charlie" "DON'T CALL ME THAT" I yelled everyone was surprised at me yelling everyone but bryan he said "there is my sister that i know and love" "SISTER!?!" yelled molten "yup" said bryan then bryan grabbed my hand and and pushed me into the portal

i saw a memory of bryan's it was bryan tie up in a chair then springtrap entered the room and said "ah if it isn't Sammy emily" "SAMMY EMILY THAT MEANS HE REALLY IS MY BROTHER" " I thought "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT" said Sammy "my my temper temper we dont want to seem like a bad person before you die " said springtrap "d-d-die w-w-why" said Sammy "to make your dad sad of course" said springtrap very happy "WHAT DID MY DAD DO TO YOU" said my mad brother "he betrayed me" said springtrap my brother sat there not talking then springtrap broke the quite saying "it was nice talking but it's time to die"

then i was out of the portal i saw bryan and molten was yelling I told molten to stop and he kissed me bryan was sneaking out and I said "no you don't" and I huged him saying "thank you... Brother" he hugged back

Bryan POV

I grabed lefty's hand and pushed him in the portel everyone in the room except me screamed lefty I said he would be fine molten yelled at jon to check the location of where I sent lefty and rushed over to the computer R.S. Freddy did all same molten pulled me to the side to yell at me than i said "I should bring my murderer back to life to torment you again" jon and R.S. Freddy stopped what they where doing on the computer and molten just looked at me and said "your dead?" I use my magic to erase there memory of that and then luckily lefty came out of the portal he told molten to stop yelling molten kissed lefty and i tried to sneak out lefty said "no you don't" and then hugged me he said "thank you... brother"