in for the taking pt 1

"Hello princess>"

Silence nothing but silence,  the front door refilling  two men only that you would only see if he had business,and that wasn't good form the millions of people how had. Considering the  countless  murders over the news.  Jungkook was known as the most feared and strongest malfa in the world, like Bulletproof and he was now standing in front of a family's door!not caring in at the slightest of how the atmosphere
Was on the parents.

"M Mr j-joen Jungkook s-sir how  can-w-we help you!"
Y/n's father said trying his best not to stutter.as he moved Y/n out of the way and offed him to come inside.
"yes how can w-we help -,y you??" His wife replied scared to what he could have wanted with her family.

Jungkook came in side as he was offered with inside there home.
And soon made himself conferentable.sitting at the family table.

Jimin pass by Y/n then winks at her as she glase in fear of him,not knowing what was going on or to why they where there.

"Is there anything w-we coul-,could offer y-you?"

Wastener asked as he held him daughter.

"Your daughter."

Jimin said straight forward glasing at Y/n form wastener's side

" Sorry?"

Mara Said smiling to not get on there bad side  now questioning to see if she heard Him wrong

"i.want.your.daugher.misses crown."

Jungkook says now getting impatient.Silentes fulled the house,it was so quiet you could literally hear a pin drop.

"P-Pardon?"

Y/n saids now having the strength to speak.

Jungkook looks up to notice that one word coming form his one and only Y/n.

Wastener covers his daughter's mouth with his hand to prevent her form talking any farther.

Jungkook looks at Jimin signaling him to do something.Jimin walks over to Mr wastener and takes wastener's hand off of Y/n's mouth slowly noticing the back up Y/n almost crying probably thinking she was going to get hurt or something.

"What was that now, cutie?"

Jungkook says now giving full attention to his as he says it baby.

Y/n was shaking at This point now scared to even otter a single word.seeing this was nerve racing to Jungkook ,how had his work cut out for him to come here just to see his baby girl scared of him.No way was this going to fly with him,he got up and walked over to her.

Jimin takes wastener away from Y/n by pulling him away by his caller.

"No please don't hurt her!my daughter didn't mean to question you!"

Grrls left form Jungkook's mouth as he punched out of the thought of hurting Y/n!

"FATHER!"  Y/n cries out falling to her knees as she saw the action.
Seeing her father hurt was like her feeling it too but worse.

"Wastener!!" The wife cries as she was now looking at the hurt man she loved be now on the ground clenching to his torso.

"Let's go." Jungkook says in frustration as he runs his fingers throw his hair.

"Well you heard him, let's go sis!"
Jimin says looking at Y/n

"No I'm not going Anywhere!"
Y/n yells out of anger not wanting to leave her father's side in a Time of need

"Umm boss?" Jimin questions as in what to do.

Jungkook sighs narrows down and Yanking Y/n over his shoulderNow even more Annoyed.

"Let's go,this is wasting my time."