pt35: whole lotta munchies

your pov:

"y/n, y/n wake up."

i open my eyes to see the reddened figure of billie.

"what?"
"it's like 8 pm. do you need to be home?" she asks.
"well, no not really. i mean i could go home if you want."
"no, no. if you wanna stay here tonight you can my parents are fine with it."
"sure but i don't have any clothes or anything."
"but i do." she says and opens up her closet.

looks like i'm staying the night. i didn't realize we were sleeping for so long. i don't even remember falling asleep. i sit there and rub my eyes, trying to wake myself up and remember what we were doing.

ah i remember. we got really fucking high, ordered pizza and just chilled. hmm i wonder if theres more pizza left.

i look up and see billie sitting there with her notebook. she looks like she's really focused.

i sneak up to her.

"whatcha doing?" i whisper as i put my hands on her shoulders, shaking her a bit.

she jumps up and closes the book.

"jesus you scared the shit outta me." she lets out a sigh while holding her chest. i laugh hysterically.
"i didn't mean to scare you that bad bil." i continue to laugh. "no but really. what are you working on?"
"just some lyrics. i can't figure out what to say next."
"mind if i take a look?" she hands me the notebook and i read the lyrics.

"so i think i better go, i never really know how to please you..."

i sit and think for a minute.

"can you sing it to me? just that line." i point out the line. she sings it and i immediately fall in love with the song.

i hum in the same rhythm that she sang.

"you're lookin at me like im... see through." i sing out.
"y/n that's perfect! wow who knew you had such a good voice?" she writes the lyrics down.
"oh stop it." i say and blush.
"no really, that was like really good y/n. you should make your own music."
"pshh girl i could neva be as good as you." i say and laugh.
"no really. i think you'd be good." she smiles.
"whatever bil."
"but thanks for the help on the lyric. you got my brain going again." bil says and winks at me.

i go back to the bed and chill out until someone bursts through billies door.

"why are you here?" i hear someone say. their voice sounds familiar.
"because my parents live here bitch the fuck." billie responds. "why are you in my room?"
"i- uh- i just needed-"
"liiieeeeesssss. i don't wanna hear it."
"whatever billie."

the door shuts then theres silence. i peek out.

"who was that?" i say.
"what y/n you're here too? y/n's here and nobody told me? woow."

i then realize that i am speaking to the imfamous william and not billie.

"oh shit hi wil. long time no see." i get up and give her a hug.

she's searching through billies drawers.

"i swear i saw it in here..... where is it?" she says under her breath.
"what are you lo-" and before i can even finish billie burst through the door.
"looking for this?" she pulls out the black container she had from earlier. or i think it was the same one. "if you wanted some you coulda just asked ya know. instead of stealing my shit."
"yeah and i would if you weren't such a bitch."
"says you! you just came in here raiding through my shit not once have you asked me nicely to use something of mine not fucking once."
"okay well i do-"
"do yall ever shut up?" i but in. "fuck i haven't heard yall say one nice thing to each other like... ever."
"yeah but she-" wil tries to explain herself.
"look wil, all you gotta do is ask." i say.
"fine. bil, can i smoke some of your weed?" wil says and smiles.
"yeah but only if, we can all smoke it." billie says.
"okay cool." wil shrugs her shoulders.
"BUT, we get to use your cool ass bong." billie says and smirks.
"fiiiiinnneeeeeeee." wil groans and leaves the room.

"was it really that hard?" i say to billie.
"nah but if she wasn't such a bitch, i wouldn't be such a bitch. i wish we could just get along like we did when we were kids." she walks over to her bed and lays in it.
"oh i see. yall both just gotta work on being nice to each other i guess."
"yeah i guess."

will walks through the door with her bong.

"wooah that is cool!" i say

"i know right!!" billie says.

we load up the bong and let it rip. the room fills with smoke once again.

we're all slowly letting our anxiety and insecurities go. just chilling. eyes bloodshot red.

every time someone makes eye contact,  we just bust out laughing. it's nice. not a worry in the world.

"yoo i'm hungry as fuck and i know we got some leftover pizza. lets go warm it up?" i suggest.
"dude, it's deadass 11 pm, parents are sleep and i don't think i can move right now." wil says. me and billie bust out laughing.
"shhhhhhh!" i say and put my hand over her mouth. she takes my hand off.
"ok heres the plan, we're gonna get up and go get some pizza, heat it up, then come back up here and eat it. simple as that am i right?"
"right." me and wil say in unison. then proceed to start laughing.

we all make out way to the kitchen. i open the fridge to reveal the box of pizza sitting under the light, looking as if it were my most prized possession.

"are you gonna grab the box or stare at it and drool?" willie says. billie laughs.
"shhhh!" i remind them to be quiet. mainly cuz i'm annoyed. "yall wanna heat this up?"
"i mean yeah who eats their pizza cold?" billie says and grabs the box out of my hands. wil raises her hand in the air.
"umm i eat pizza cold."
"thats fucking disgusting. you're disgusting." billie smaks her hand down.

wil grabs a slice of cold pizza out of the box and eats it. billie looks at her in disgust. she grabs four slices of pizza and puts them in the microwave.

just before the alarm goes off, billie opens the microwave, revealing the steaming pizza.

we make our way back to the room as quiet as possible. the floor creaks before us. just as we make it to the room, someones door up.

"william? billie?"

it's maggie.

"yes mother?" billie and wil reply in unison.
"its so late why are you up?"
"we were hungry." they reply at the same time.
"okay. well hurry up and go to bed."
"okay mom." bil and wil say as we're all still standing there frozen.
"and clean up your mess." she adds before shutting the door and going back to bed.

we eat pizza and talk about girl things until we fall asleep. moments like this show me how much i love spending time with billie. and wil too :).

we wake up to the sound of maggie yelling.

_______________________________

word count: 1223 words.

yeah yeah it's not interesting yet just setting the plot yall.

thanks for reading💕 i think it's insane that this book blew (not that much but in my eyes, its a lot) up. i love yall thank youuu!! even tho i been slackin. i'm trying to fix that and i'm thinking about writing a new book. maybe. we'll see.