Does anyone still read this?? Come read this tho 😭

Im going to be fr with y'all—I actually forgot this book existed 😭ever since I got older and got more busy with exams and extracurriculars and just the bustle of life, (I started this book when I was 13😳) I totally, but not all intentionally, ab...

Im going to be fr with y'all—I actually forgot this book existed 😭ever since I got older and got more busy with exams and extracurriculars and just the bustle of life, (I started this book when I was 13😳) I totally, but not all intentionally, abandoned wattpad and in doing so abandoned all my dedicated readers.

Finally coming back and reading through all these chapters and comments has reminded me why I started this book in the first place—to not only empower myself but to empower many other beautiful black girls/women on this app and to showcase the amazing beauty black women possess, no matter what age, skin tone, size, or shape. And I genuinely loved doing that and I haven't stopped doing that, I just stopped using this medium.

I'm fully ready to come back and start doing this again, but I don't know if anyone reads this anymore 😭 do black women still need the space this book gives like they did when I started this book? From what I see the wattpad community has come a long way when it comes to representation, so do you think more is necessary?

Comment what you think ❤️